What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
MTB ride with the misso.

Custom made matchmaker clamp works really well. Definitely a highlight of the ride (as well as the riding itself).

A lowlight was the (increasingly common) fuckwit droppings at the trail carpark. Seen here beside my bike.

The trail food of champions:

Egg and bacon rolls, a coke and a powerade. Fuckwits.

Attachments

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
MTB ride with the misso.

Custom made matchmaker clamp works really well. Definitely a highlight of the ride (as well as the riding itself).

A lowlight was the (increasingly common) fuckwit droppings at the trail carpark. Seen here beside my bike.

The trail food of champions:

Egg and bacon rolls, a coke and a powerade. Fuckwits.
Who wants to give me odds on whether they were riding e-bikes?

I might be a fat fuck but at least I'm trying to do something about my dad body.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Who wants to give me odds on whether they were riding e-bikes?

I might be a fat fuck but at least I'm trying to do something about my dad body.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Reckon it’s the ebiker breed that isn’t fat.. No interest in fitness because that gets in the way of their fun.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'm not certain I prefer the new style mechanism on the single trail rack. Will have to have a rack-off with another owner one of these days...
We are all in the process of getting V3 pivots, there is a recall on the old style due to teeth on the lock mechanism snapping.

moorey

call me Mia
We are all in the process of getting V3 pivots, there is a recall on the old style due to teeth on the lock mechanism snapping.
It’s a 10 minute swap over. I waited till he’d sorted pretty much everyone else. The old one isn’t in any immediate danger. New one much better all round though.

ozzybmx

It’s a 10 minute swap over. I waited till he’d sorted pretty much everyone else. The old one isn’t in any immediate danger. New one much better all round though.
I haven't got mine yet... I told him I was in no rush as mine felt solid. Maybe he has forgotten :rolleyes:

ozzybmx

I’m sure he hasn’t, but message him just in case. He replaced every one..and there were a few.
It was May 6th that he sent me the recall confirmation email... have just sent a little reminder in case its got lost in the recall mayhem.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our pivot recall form.

We have started to send out our new V3 replacement pivots and will be in touch once we have a replacement on its way to you.

moorey

call me Mia
It was May 6th that he sent me the recall confirmation email... have just sent a little reminder in case its got lost in the recall mayhem.
Lemme know if you have any dramas. He rides through my block most weeks. Top bloke, small operation, hit pretty hard with the recall. He'll see you right.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Finally done with the major parts of the all encompassing house renovation. Ceiling painting is not that much fun.

The Welcome Back ride I knew would be painful but sure glad for an afternoon sneaky Granny gears are in fashion today.

Good to be back. Even better when fitness returns.

20210615_141459.jpg

Petero

Likes Dirt
Well yeah but my warp speed may be a bit slower than some of the young guns. Doesn't matter, it felt fast to me !
I had a few more psi in the tyres than normal, the run in to the big step up on Bam Bam felt so fast I got a bit scared and veered right to the B line !
Yeah the only downside for me with the murray valley trails is that the majority of jumps are bmx style djs with ridiculous kickers. Not my kinda thing.