Little Things You Love

Flow-Rider

Burner
Ahhh, you know how to cook parrot don't you?

Corellas come through and strip my Illawarra plums every season. Never eaten a single one. They don't even eat all the fruit but nothing is left.
No, not yet :D.

That battery you can see on the ground is hooked up to an alarm siren in the tree. It scared them for about a few weeks, then they put up with it.

We also get Pigeons, Willy Wag tails, Peewees, Minor birds, some type of finches, occasional lorikeets, kingfishers and a few other birds, never go hungry here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That was sooo last time.
Like that is something you only do once...he is:
A) prepping for Port to Port. Gotta shit out all the bad stuff.
B) a lean mean fuck you machine. This means he is going to post George Foreman some toasted jocks.
C) something else.
B) look out deer.

As you can clearly see, shitting is the future. No time for portable toilet works while you're on the hunt.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I think the archery practice is for the race. And you know how the James Bond baddies throw caltrops at the following cars? Watch out for rubbish bags in Newey.

Minlak

custom titis
That was my thought too... Not sure how peaceful and hunting go together...?
Well especially bow hunting is very peaceful. Lots of stalking no wholesale slaughter no loud boom of a gun shot. The broadheads are so sharp the animal isn’t even sure what has happened as it falls over dead.
Ahhh the serenity.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Zzzzzzzztt!

Lots of nothing out there. How do you reckon you would go if a boar charged you?
I reckon I'd probably shit myself and find out exactly how fast I could run. Mind you, its unlikely I'd ever find myself in a situation where a boar would want to have a go at me...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
In the wheat fields you can have hundreds of acres of stuff just taller than a boar. So when you are walking you keep an eye on the tops. Is that the wind moving the wheat or many kilogrammes of nasty coming my way. I hated it. A good friend was badly gored and only the common sense of his horse dragging him many km home saved him from bleeding out. He wasn't even hunting, just taking his horse for a ride and checking some of his crops. Caught on the ground at the wrong time.

Beej1

LTIL: improvised riding glasses. Out riding with a mate yesterday, saw a couple riding with son in infant carrier ... wife's riding glasses were disposable surgical eye protection. Winning.