Little Things You Hate

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
If you aren't getting the points, you're doing it wrong. They go to the person flying, regardless of who pays.

Cairns airport is pretty ordinary as well. Or it was a few years ago. All the services were inside the secure area and there was no WiFi.
Cairns domestic isn't too bad, local beer and free WiFi now. Heading there shortly actually!

Staunch

Eats Squid
UPS tracking.
Apparently my package got delivered to France at some point last week. I emailed them to politely say 'you fucked up' and they replied with a message along the lines of 'sorry, your tracking number was recycled, ignore the tracking, package is still on it's way'.

When a tracking number is 19 values long, surely there is literally 0 reason to re-use them. At that length the amount of possible combinations would almost be endless.

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
UPS tracking.
Apparently my package got delivered to France at some point last week. I emailed them to politely say 'you fucked up' and they replied with a message along the lines of 'sorry, your tracking number was recycled, ignore the tracking, package is still on it's way'.

When a tracking number is 19 values long, surely there is literally 0 reason to re-use them. At that length the amount of possible combinations would almost be endless.
Haha. English speaking country?

"Sorry, we have sent you the wrong tracking number - we have however put the employee that made this error in the recycling bin" - maybe that's what they meant to say

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
LTIH - fucking local terrorists.

Seriously, there are shit loads of places that practice your brand of lunacy - piss off over there, I'm sure they will accept you.

Hopefully, their bright idea won't be something new to airport security ( I am going to become a hermit if I have to start taking shoes off to go through security)

slowmick

38-39"
LTIH - fucking local terrorists.

Seriously, there are shit loads of places that practice your brand of lunacy - piss off over there, I'm sure they will accept you.

Hopefully, their bright idea won't be something new to airport security ( I am going to become a hermit if I have to start taking shoes off to go through security)

It'll be a sad day in Australia when you can't get on the Virgin flight from Newcastle with 6 bottles of wine in your carry on. I love the current Australian Airport Security arrangements.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Working with smokers. I'd forgotten how frustrating they can be.

"I'm just ducking out for a smoke..."

Fuck if I said "I'm just ducking out to sit on my arse, play on phone, come back smelling like shit..." there'd be trouble.
Bunch of smokers I used to work with would use the line "going out for some fresh air" when popping out to add to the local pollution.

Flow-Rider

Burner
What fucks a lot of people is that they hop across the road miles in front of them, then the vehicle operator thinks all clear accelerates, then the Kanga panics and decides to hop back to where it came from at the last minute.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
They do a similar thing to me on the trails. Instead of hopping away from the direction I'm riding they often instead choose to bound directly across my path to get away from me.

Roos have a very strange sense of direction.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男