Little Things You Love

nakedape

Likes Dirt
B & E rolls are one of those meals where there are so many variations to awesome! Find a place that makes a great one and you are in heaven.

BBQ sauce needs to be liberally applied.

Don't overlook a complex tomato relish, this is my favourite. I make one with 20+ ingredients!

Drool......
Bugga - you just made me hungry and I'm hours from the nearest decent bacon sanga!

Sent from two tin cans joined by string

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Its been a very very hard year. Last April I was diagnosed for the second time with an inoperable reproductive cancer, and booted straight into aggressive chemo and radiation treatment which resulted in emergency transfusions when my immune system crapped itself under the onslaught. Daughter moved over to SA from NSW with my grandson to help me out, then a couple of weeks ago we had a house fire that took out all the undercover area including my retro outdoor kitchen, the bike repair station, the laundry, bathroom, and my indoor kitchen I was renovating. The house is extensively smoke damaged and will need a complete refit.

Then to kick us whilst we are down, thieves targeted the house last Saturday night and stole what was left - all my garden tools, chainsaw, lawnmower, whippersnipper, and whatever they could get their grubby paws on. They even took big terracotta pots (two man lift!) but ripped valuable plants out and left them to die.

Yesterday a friend who is a firey presented us with a gift voucher for a bed. She made my day.

IMG_2900.JPG

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
Its been a very very hard year. Last April I was diagnosed for the second time with an inoperable reproductive cancer, and booted straight into aggressive chemo and radiation treatment which resulted in emergency transfusions when my immune system crapped itself under the onslaught. Daughter moved over to SA from NSW with my grandson to help me out, then a couple of weeks ago we had a house fire that took out all the undercover area including my retro outdoor kitchen, the bike repair station, the laundry, bathroom, and my indoor kitchen I was renovating. The house is extensively smoke damaged and will need a complete refit.

Then to kick us whilst we are down, thieves targeted the house last Saturday night and stole what was left - all my garden tools, chainsaw, lawnmower, whippersnipper, and whatever they could get their grubby paws on. They even took big terracotta pots (two man lift!) but ripped valuable plants out and left them to die.

Yesterday a friend who is a firey presented us with a gift voucher for a bed. She made my day.
I knew you had something pretty serious a while back. Bad news keeps hitting you.

Hope things improve from here on.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

View attachment 336262
Pretty stoked to see this post! Glad you're still kicking it despite all the shit that's going on.

It sounds like Rex Hunt and Lloyd Bridges are your thieves, what a bunch of c....!

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Thanks guys. Not back on the bike yet, just one of the fun things they don't tell you about chemo is that it shrivels your veins, depriving the muscles of blood supply. Add months of being bedridden and I've got serious shortened muscle issues. I've been building my strength with getting back out into my (extensive) food forest garden and walking with my grandson in the pram. Hubs is over racing the ACT bmx titles at the moment, when he gets back we're going to build me up a bike with some mods to make life easy. I'm looking forward to having the freedom of riding again.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
A friends car I was driving back to Canberra from Melbourne shat itself, so the racv came to the rescue with a rental car. Ordered a corolla - and was given a Commodore SS-V Redline.

Hope my licence survives the weekend....

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Merkel smirking as if to say "who is this clueless fool...?"

Trump utterly out of his depth and mistaking childish stunts for some sort of superiority. Funny shit.

golden path

Banned
Having the courage of his convictions, I'd call it.

Merkel's smile says "I'm used to people pretending to be courteous to me, and I expect that will happen now, too."

Nek minnut.....

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
Having the courage of his convictions, I'd call it.

Merkel's smile says "I'm used to people pretending to be courteous to me, and I expect that will happen now, too."

Nek minnut.....
Its just being a rude fuckwit.

Being the leader of a country and showing yourself to be such a fuckwit is not a good look.