The stupid questions thread.

moorey

call me Mia
How did you get from Victoria into the food court at Plumpton for lunch? You describe the dress code for the locals there.

Optional items:
  • Muffin top gut hanging over the tracky daks. Extra points if the skin fold hangs down further than the shirt...
  • Thongs that don't fit.
  • Show some arse crack.
  • Part of the body to be bandaged, or a pussey big dressing hanging on the leg.
You've been spying :spy:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was forced to grab a bite in the shopping centre food court today. :fear:
3 questions came to mind:

1: is it a legal requirement to be obese, wear tracky daks, have greasy hair and eat chips'n'gravy....or just and unwritten understanding?
2: if your girlfriend is all of the above, and has Mayo over her face, and leaves it there after eating, is it more rude for her boyfriend to let her know, or leave it there after they finish and leave?
3: If said couple is discussing giving nan some extra 'medication' to she falls, and has to be put into a nursing home, should they at least wipe their faces before doing it?

I'm just not up with what the hep kids do these days. :noidea:
You guys are way behind on the trend. Everyone around here is running threadbare 2 size too small black tights this winter, with a midriff top of some sort. Guts all hanging down and almost covering the arse crack. I'm almost blind from all the jerking off I'm forced to do!

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You guys are way behind on the trend. Everyone around here is running threadbare 2 size too small black tights this winter, with a midriff top of some sort. Guts all hanging down and almost covering the arse crack. I'm almost blind from all the jerking off I'm forced to do!
On that point, do all the OS chicks these days make regular body shaped chicks appear super hot, even if they aren't? Maybe it's the rarity value, not sure.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
On that point, do all the OS chicks these days make regular body shaped chicks appear super hot, even if they aren't? Maybe it's the rarity value, not sure.
I'm not shallow like that. All women are beautiful. I feel #blessed when any of them talk to me.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How are people tracking the Kms they do on their bike?

Was going to ask in The 2016 "I will ride .........km in 2016" thread - commit and conquer here!!", but thought its probably a stupid question as I'm imagining its Strava or similar.

I do hope I am surprised though...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

Was going to ask in The 2016 "I will ride .........km in 2016" thread - commit and conquer here!!", but thought its probably a stupid question as I'm imagining its Strava or similar.

I get my wife to drive alongside me, while I ride. Another benefit is not having to shout "STRAVA RUN", she just leans on the horn or gives them a nudge with the bullbar.

Minlak

custom titis

My stride is exactly 92cms I walk before I ride to get the distance and see if it will be too far.....

BT180

Max Pfaff

Used to be my trusty old Cateye Micro Wireless, but now with the new bike I have no stem to mount it on, so Strava it is.

Flow-Rider

Burner

The Strava phone app is easy and free, you don't have to buy a Garmin. Just save the ride through your phone at the end of the ride and no need to muck around with PCs at home.

Freediver

I can go full Karen

I don't track my ks, I don't know how it's important. How much fun I'm having is the only thing that matters.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas

I keep a large ball of string in my hydration pack with which I tie to a tree at trailhead.

At the end of the ride I simply return to where I started, cut the string and measure how long it is!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches

My best friend is a horse. I usually take him on rides with me and then ask him how many furlongs we've gone. After that i can work it out with a furlong:new-fangled-european-bullshit conversion chart I keep on the back of my camel.