Moving to Brisbane, can we be friends?

Spiny Norman

Likes Bikes
You can do Dingo and Pipeline trail on a 130mm, I do them on a 120mm quite easily.
I have an Anthem 29er (100mm travel) and a Trance (140mm). I have no problem using the Athem on Pipeline or Dingo, however the Trance is better suited. For all the other trails out there, either bike works well.

On another note, went out yesterday and the crew that maintain the trails have put a bunch of new jumps in around the place. Well done people and thanks!

cameron_15

Eats Squid
I'm here now scouting out the campus and the city. I think I'll be ok here for the next few years!

I'm flying back to Melbourne tomorrow afternoon then will drive up after Australia day. I'll only have a few days to get settled into where ever I end up calling home before I start on the 1st of Feb!

I'll have my car with me so can drive to nearby trails to get my fix.

Exciting times ahead!

stirk

Burner
Oh Man! Now you're really showing your age. I'm sure you still have some bellbottoms in your cupboard and just go crazy when you hear "Saturday night fever".
I think you mean crazier...
Thank you for the correction.

The world has been putting up with me for 40 years so I only caught the tail end of the 70's. Many pics of me as a child I was wearing home knitted jumpers and corduroy pants, mostly brown and green but mostly brown. Still love a pair of brown pants.

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt

The world has been putting up with me for 40 years so I only caught the tail end of the 70's. Many pics of me as a child I was wearing home knitted jumpers and corduroy pants, mostly brown and green but mostly brown. Still love a pair of brown pants.
Wait..your 40?
we're the same age but you're so much "older" than me, Mr brown pants:whistle:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

what, no mention of the matching skivvy with those cords?.