Pick the winning time in Cairns! Score a prize.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I thought about this last night so here it is: You get to pick a time that the winning elite male rider will set in the final for the Cairns downhill world cup race on Saturday 26th April. The rules are simple:
-You get one pick.
-You cannot edit your post or I will delete it.
-You must read the whole thread and not pick the same time that anyone else has.
-The thread will be effectively locked before any rider has ridden the course prior to the event. I may leave it open for discussion but no times will be accepted. The first session for riders is Thursday 24th April at 8.30am so I'll not accept any entries after 8am that day.
-You have to make a pick that is to the hundredth of a second (example is 4:18:25. That's four minutes, eighteen and a quarter seconds).
-The nearest time either side of the final result will win. If it's a tie,
-I'm working on a prize. It won't be a new car but it will be something worthwhile from the Rotorburn side of things and I may chuck in some free race entries to one of my club days in the near future if the winner chooses to come along.

I can't think of any other way this could go arse up but feel free to point out any inclusions you think are necessary to make it fair.

Last edited:

4dabush

Likes Dirt
Awesome Dozer...
3.19.44.....add 0.6.00 if its wet!!!
And Jared Graves on the XC podium...( if he's riding! )

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
-You must read the whole thread ...............
-The thread will be effectively locked before any rider has ridden the course prior to the event. I may leave it open for discussion but no times will be accepted.

I can't think of any other way this could go arse up but feel free to point out any inclusions you think are necessary to make it fair.
When will entries close? A few hours past quallies? Just before it kicks off?
When is the deadline to pick a time?
How about disqualifying knobends to lazy to read the original post?