Little Things You Hate

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What's this 'case' business? Everything around my joint is measured in kegs or brewing factories.

How itchy your bum gets after sitting on a damp seat or damp concrete. So god damn itchy.
I remember the grand stand at the school swimming carnivals was insane notorious for itchy bum.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
How itchy your bum gets after sitting on a damp seat or damp concrete. So god damn itchy.
I remember the grand stand at the school swimming carnivals was insane notorious for itchy bum.
ARGH. words cannot describe the hate.

Raw Toast Man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thinking you have done your hours for your driving only to have them say you need 19 more. Feel like a douche at the moment. Ive got a car sitting around doing nothing now for the next 2 weeks.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Provided that they're not big enough/tough enough to actually intimidate me, I love it when people try to intimidate me.

Something I hate:

How shitty my skin gets after several consecutive nights in a row. After o-week I looked like someone had attacked my face with a meat tenderiser.

Reece.

Likes Dirt
People that borrow something without asking, then dont return it, and then only realising its missing when you need to use it!!!! :mad:

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Provided that they're not big enough/tough enough to actually intimidate me, I love it when people try to intimidate me.

Something I hate:

How shitty my skin gets after several consecutive nights in a row. After o-week I looked like someone had attacked my face with a meat tenderiser.
Yes! If by that you mean, after not taking care of your face after a few nights. My skin goes up shit creek (well, even more so) if i don't tend to its needs.

Yep, i sound gay. Oh you stop it...

Matt H

Eats Squid
Yes! If by that you mean, after not taking care of your face after a few nights. My skin goes up shit creek (well, even more so) if i don't tend to its needs.

Yep, i sound gay. Oh you stop it...
I actually meant to say " several consecutive nights on the turps "

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wheel Clamping: Car park adjacent to gym has wheel clamping area signs on light poles outside of Crack Converters and a rug shop. Said businesses close @ 17:30. I park @17:40, due to gym car park being full. Return to my car @ 19:00 and I notice a white sticker on window, with details of my alledged parking misdemeanour, stating I parked @ 17:20, thus depriving above businesses of a bay for customers to park. This immediately pisses me off, and I become more pissed off when a parking person approaches and exclaims, "how do you want to pay, cash or card?". $140 later and the clamp is removed. How the hell do I argue when they have a big red clamp on my wheel?
I get home and during a telephone conversation with my brother, discover that these people receive a commision for each vehicle clamped and subsequently unclamped upon payment.
I hope they get the Swine Flu 2 retrovirus and the pox

Whinge over

dirtbiker

Cannon Fodder
I hate people who go camping and leave rubbish behind.
I love dirt bikes, but hate the NOBS that ride around houses and think their not annoying anyone.
Am I allowed 2?