Your claims to fame

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
Is this the New England Guyra you talking 'bout? I'll be going into town there tomorrow morning, It ain't that cold boys - toughen up

norco01

Likes Dirt
My auntie,Jackie French is a well accomplished author. My uncle was, for 5 years, the head of the Tax Department in Australia. My great grea great etc. grandfather arrived to Australia in the first fleet, and we have a diary to prove it.

Not really famous, but im all aussie, and in my family tree, I have Jamaican(sp) relatives:cool:

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
Yes it is.

I lived there for 7 years and it felt cold to me but perhaps I'm soft.
Quite right, It's cold - but its not worth complaining about.

Umm to stop ruining a good thread.

Great Grand dad (whom just passed away - bless his soul) owned the store MacDowels. Not sure whether thats the name but in its prime it was like the Myers of that era

freeride-freak

Likes Dirt
well my dads in the music biz at universal and hes met about every popular band/artist you can name and ive met my chemical romance and rise againt.. ive got a pics of me and mike with rise against im the brown hair one and mikes the blonde

EDIT: also when i was little my swimming teacher is now in the wallabies!

Curlz12

Likes Dirt
well my dads in the music biz at universal and hes met about every popular band/artist you can name and ive met my chemical romance and rise againt.. ive got a pics of me and mike with rise against im the brown hair one and mikes the blonde

EDIT: also when i was little my swimming teacher is now in the wallabies!

AW JEALOUS, meeting Rise against would have been so AWESOME

PEELER

Banned
Ive met and party'd with devildriver:D
Ive been in a ferrari 360 modena(sp?) from sydney 2 brisbane(Highlight of my life:eek:)

Oh and ive met jenna jameson:D

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
ok. My step grandmothers sister is married to Dr. Harry (the vet from harry's practice). My Aunt's Uni bar was home bar of the Sex pistols (she said they were awful and would amount to nothing...) And my cousin fences for england. And I know a few olympic white water slalom paddlers. Man, that is a lot of really weak links.