youyangs.. cippa photos

dh damo

Likes Dirt
hey all well on sat 4 of us(chloe, roney, tom and me) got on the v line and headed down to youyangs DH. we were all up around 5am:( to get the early bird v line from southern cross station but was worth it.

these are just some of the pics i have been sent so more to come.. and a big thanks to all the builders there they have made some gnarly stuff.:)

the gang..

and my lil crash on the new double 5 stitches :)

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice Snaps,
Good to see people are enjoying all the hard work that was put in to the building of the new parts.
You Yangs is a killer if you come off (as you found out)

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sick shots and riding.

me and Roney are planning on training it to the youies this weekend if you can come/ride.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ooo sick. but ill have to pass on that Mr. nibberz is down in melb so DJs
im in, good thing im going on sat, that way i can see both ppl!!

and in regards to damos cut, what a man's size cut!

Last edited:

MOXAB

Likes Dirt
Yeah, the work they've done there is great, everyone really appriciates it. Anyway nice pics and hope that arm heals up well

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
all the new stuff is on track 12 BorG.. just gotta do all the a lines;)

and yup my crash was filmed so here you go.
your suppost to stay upright ;).

what exactly happend, did you lose balance or something in the air? roney said you cased but that didnt look like what made you crash.

also that berm before it is a pain in the ass with mud tires :(.

dh damo

Likes Dirt
your suppost to stay upright ;).

what exactly happend, did you lose balance or something in the air? roney said you cased but that didnt look like what made you crash.

also that berm before it is a pain in the ass with mud tires :(.
the jump is made funny.. you come round fromt the berm and like set your self up for the kicker wich faces to the right but then in the air and landing is like over to the left its a bit of a grrr thing.. but yer i just got stiff in the air and landed sideways and slid out.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the jump is made funny.. you come round fromt the berm and like set your self up for the kicker wich faces to the right but then in the air and landing is like over to the left its a bit of a grrr thing.. but yer i just got stiff in the air and landed sideways and slid out.
yeah i know, i have done it before. you nearly have to go off the left corner of the kicker. and yeah i had mud tires on when i did it and i couldnt get that berm good. grrr.

yeah unlucky crash then.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
damo man, do you have that wicked ass train we did on the road gap style thing?? that was so good!