Your Biggest Air/trick

at oxford falls in sydney's northern beaches, it called the vegimite drop:
the pics from a vid so its a little blury, but you can see the size of it, enjoy
yeh mate i saw that one but it was missing planks of wood on down ramp so it wasnt open did u hit the big 13-14 footer after the step up?? i did :)

Attachments

patto_15

Wheel size expert
biggest air... Well as soon as i went off the kicker i was falling the furthest i have before so it counts.. :D was a massive overshoot too, but rode away :D

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Yeah that is mad. Is this recent Patto?

Havn't seen any pics of you Ballarat Bandits for a while?

Still going off tho I hope.
That photo isnt that recent, 6 months or more ago..

but yeah, still going off as per usual, just havnt been riding quite as much as we like, next few weeks though, once i get my p's, look out! We'll be able to get places easier for better riding and photos..

Look out for the Ballarat Bandits! We're coming back :p

Minical2233

Banned
Two of my bigger jumps that ive done :)
biggest air... Well as soon as i went off the kicker i was falling the furthest i have before so it counts.. :D was a massive overshoot too, but rode away :D

mate, were bouts is that in ballarat, ide very like to take a look at it, fare massive huck.
Location's would be sweet.
Cheers Calo

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt

could possibly be this one, but i think theres a bigger one somewhere on my computer.....

ryanie

Likes Bikes
Kool airtime by some people it is good to ask for others best photo it is always a good idea in the end!!!

-Jordan-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lern how 2 spell you idiot
Coming from someone who has said 'sik', 'lern', 'relly' and 'u' in his only 3 posts, I don't think you have any right to tell someone to learn to spell.

wich i could do that..................if u r just starting u were just startings i wanna see some pics in a yeay...............yewww
sweat continue that good work
For those who really can't work it out... :confused:

I wish I could do that. If that's you just starting out, I want to see pictures of you in a years time. I like sweat and continue the good work.