You Yangs Ride Day Sunday the 8th

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sure Am!

Sunday was AWESOME. Never been to a shuttle day before but ill sure as hell be at the next one.

I loved riding the Commencel (sp?) mini dh. Too bad I couldent lift it onto the shuttle trailer though:eek:

P.S Do you have a higher res shot (one that i could blow up to A3)? If so could you email to Sillywabbit22@gmail.com. Thanks.
P.P.S Anyone who says that 12 year olds suck can shut the fuck up!:D
OH MY GOD, you have just made my day by being on Farkin. I am in love with the photo I took of you, I'm gonna use it for a PaD on another forum I like it so much. I'll be sending you the higher resolution picture asap mate.

To everyone else who has asked about pics, patience is a virtue =)

Jimass

Eats Squid
Sure Am!

Sunday was AWESOME. Never been to a shuttle day before but ill sure as hell be at the next one.

I loved riding the Commencel (sp?) mini dh. Too bad I couldent lift it onto the shuttle trailer though:eek:

P.S Do you have a higher res shot (one that i could blow up to A3)? If so could you email to Sillywabbit22@gmail.com. Thanks.
P.P.S Anyone who says that 12 year olds suck can shut the fuck up!:D
Exactly. Though I just turned 13....

Sean, could you maybe send it to me as well. I enjoy looking at other people photos...

Did you taco the front wheel on one of the demo bikes?

Last edited:

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haro_mtb is no more:(

but welcome sean:D
Thankyou, and it's good to be here Dean on this lovely warm Melbourne evening! /bullshit commentary.

People, I'm having a lot of trouble uploading photos to my email so if you'd like them, send me your msn and I'll have to send it through that. Pain, but these things happen. I've sent out most of the good photos anyway.

I like bouncy bike

Cannon Fodder
Hey sean

Did you by chance happen to snap me?? I saw u taking pics on the bump jump after the berm on 13.

I came past you on a test bike, the mini DH dont think it had a number.
Anyways you guys were shouting out so I laid one over, did you happen to get that??

PS my name is Steve, I ride a cream faith you snaped me on the last ride day mid berm\ smile.
Thanks for the pic.

Last edited:

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I haz a feeling I may have got you... was it an aqua bike, and you layed out a flatty? I've attached a shit copy of the picture for the sake of uploading times etc so that you get an idea of the pic. If it's you, then tell us and I'll knock up an edited version which will look heaps better.

Attachments