You Yangs Ride Day 20.12.2009

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow! The youies sure have changed since last time I was there! I have to make a trip down there asap. Are these shots from the "new" track 10?
Not All of them, but predominantly yes, some are from Track 13, the new track 10 looks fantasic, it's the driving force for me to get my bike up and working :p, but a small part of me is sad to see teh old one go, because it was my first ever track I raced on :eek:

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Holy crap!

That's a big effort to clear that... I looked at that line and thought I'd save that for another day. If you come up short you're gonna be in a whole world of pain.

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Holy crap!

That's a big effort to clear that... I looked at that line and thought I'd save that for another day. If you come up short you're gonna be in a whole world of pain.
hell yeah, it was that last rock that made me go, nahhh if I had a bike I would not gap that, not from there, there was a rock about 1/3 of the way in that looked alright. Deffs need to take my bike there, bit shattered I didn't have it. Next time :)

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Karnige, do you reckon you could put those up on Farkin rather than a hosting site so I can see them here at work??

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Karnige, do you reckon you could put those up on Farkin rather than a hosting site so I can see them here at work??
Work have a filter? There are a few to upload, farkin isn't exactly friendly when it coms to mass uploads, what if they went up on photobucket? Or if your after you, I can have a look when I turn the comp on and upload you, if there's any. There is about 100 shots, tbh that's a huge pain to upload to farkin, but I can do photobucket.

*edit* give this a go first, might work link

Last edited:

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Work have a filter? There are a few to upload, farkin isn't exactly friendly when it coms to mass uploads, what if they went up on photobucket? Or if your after you, I can have a look when I turn the comp on and upload you, if there's any. There is about 100 shots, tbh that's a huge pain to upload to farkin, but I can do photobucket.

*edit* give this a go first, might work link
Sorry I just meant the ones that were through the rock garden that weren't on your site. I can see the ones on your site, thanks for the good sequence shot over the step down. Can I get a high res of that? (Monaco TLD kit, Demo 9)

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry I just meant the ones that were through the rock garden that weren't on your site. I can see the ones on your site, thanks for the good sequence shot over the step down. Can I get a high res of that? (Monaco TLD kit, Demo 9)

Ooooohhhhh hahaha, misunderstandings, yay. Yeah man I can get you a high res of that one for sure, this will be a good excuse to get out of bed :eek: I'll upload those 2 to farkinburn at the same time :). PM me your email if you can and I'll send the large pic directly :)

tippo

Squid
missing sunnies

Hi guys, if anyone at the youies ride day on sunday picked up a pair of oakleys from inside the club tent can you pls PM me or call me 0420 791787. Someone told me they where sitting on a blue esky in the tent at one point, prob fell out of my camera bag, i went back to grab them but they were gone.. My bad but would love to find them.

Fkng awsome day though all the same, new 10 is RAD!

Manik355

Cannon Fodder
Nice photos:)

G'day all,
Pics are here, all pictures can be found by going to www.jasonstevensphotography.tk Simply click the link to You Yangs ride day :). I had a great day, althought i'm burnt hardcore, but meh, it'll be alright.

Some example pics here :) Hux, I got one! thats it! :( and there is some mild stem rape below :p

Hey man nice photos, the first one, is that a specialized big hit? one of my mates has one:) but anyway..i wanna be a photographer when im older..any pointers for a begginer? thanks catch!