You Yangs DH and XC, Sunday 9th Jan., 10:30-ish

Harder Nox

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

Headin over to the Youies for the day, be good if some of you could come along for a bit of DH and/or XC.

If you're not sure of how to get there PM my dad (Hard Nox) - only coz he can give more descriptive directions then me - and he'll tell you the way.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Tim.

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry guys im out on this one, i snapped my collar bone at ballarat yesterday and cannot lift my arm.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
I speak to my folks and see if i can get there. need to fix some cables on my bike as well. should be able to.

sorry guys I'm out on this one, i snapped my collar bone at Ballarat yesterday and cannot lift my arm.
Where in Ballarat did you do that? hope it gets better mate.

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I done it at ballarat......

Done the huge gap(people know it as it was apart of the race course) then plowed straight into tree at 40 kms after landing, as i didnt have time (i.e reflex) to pull away from tree...

jazza_wil

Likes Dirt
TeamShore03 said:
I done it at ballarat......

Done the huge gap(people know it as it was apart of the race course) then plowed straight into tree at 40 kms after landing, as i didnt have time (i.e reflex) to pull away from tree...
teamshore03, i did the exact same thing a few months back on my second attempt at it. i nosedived lost my finger grip and had no brakes, looked up at there was a dirty tree moven my way quick. i hit the deck hard and messed up my wrist a bit coz it hit the tree first. then i had to drive home by myself to geelong one handed! its harder than you think-rounder-bouts etc!! and add to insult i had to sell my bike the next day :oops:

ill try to head to the you yanyers too

Hard Nox

Likes Dirt
Hey, Teamshore, that stinks! I was hoping to see you and Harder Nox 'pushing' each other. It's a nice playground.

I hope you make a strong and speedy recovery.

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hehe thanks Rob. Hopefully when i recover im going to attempt Tim's incredible stair gap. :eek: :eek:

Btw Thanks for the lift home from the city :D :D

jazza_wil

Likes Dirt
yea me and a mate are going, maybe one more. we wont be there till 11 or so though. probably park up the top carpark. ill be on a stinky and the other two will be one a demo9 and a stp.
see yous there

Hard Nox

Likes Dirt
We should be there at about 10:30am. that'll be the car park at the end of Drysdales Rd. Look out for The Nox Shuttle... There'll be a couple of XC riders with us, but don't hang shite on them, coz they're my mates and they also want to watch you DH dudes (who are all better than me :) ).

dee-lux

Squid
Is this the car park at the top of the hill, near the start of the DH track? Might try come out and say hello.

Harder Nox

Likes Dirt
dee-lux said:
Is this the car park at the top of the hill, near the start of the DH track? Might try come out and say hello.
Its the car park at the bottom where you park for the races.. as i sed, PM my old man (Hard Nox) for directions..

Harder Nox

Likes Dirt
we'll be there at around 10:30, my dad is usually a lil late (no offence dad), but we're never further than 5 - 10 mins away...

Should be a good day!! See you all tomorrow!

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can't believe I couldn't make it. My wife and I just had a baby a little over a week ago and she was a real handful this morning. The leave pass I'd negotiated evaporated pretty fast unfortunately.
My '05 Stab continues to go un-christened...