Yeti's

Tim

Likes Dirt

these were my two Yeti's i have sold the Lawwill 6 and the DH 9 frame is for sale in the for sale section, but has a different sticker kit on it now.

Tim

Ty

Eats Squid
sweet rides bro, did you find the lawwill 6 blew through it travel really easily? i rode a stright 8 on the weekend with a progressive linkage kit and it felt much better that the lawwill 6 i had riden (yes i know it had 2 inchs less travel)

Tim

Likes Dirt
The Lawwill 6 was Andrew Mill's old ride and it was tiny, it felt so cool to throw around. It was hard to say about the 6, it's a different bike, it felt alot different from the 9.

Tim

Tim

Likes Dirt
Yeti

yeah it's pretty old, 98 sounds about right, almost an antique, it was it great condition i did'nt really want to sell it but needed the money, at least i still know the guy that owns it though.

Tim

Billy

Likes Bikes
I have one of those Lawwills.... they are pretty good, and to say that they blow through the travel quickly is silly... they are only 6 inches afterall.. and they are about 7 years old....

I haven't ridden many Downhill specific frames that pedal as well as they do, (taking into account the age of the frame) pretty weak though, the one I have here snapped the top swingarm last week.. we have a new swingarm, thankfully, cause it would be a shame to trash such a nice bike..

G

jeez man how many times do you have to be told? diggin up old threads unless its for something useful is not coool