Yeah Boss Huck Jam 2009 Pics

Hey, mack here. Hubbie wanted me to take some snaps at the yeah boss huck jam he was organizing. So I did! Please keep in mind I'm not really a regular BMX photographer, so I kind of get distracted and miss a lot of cool stuff. I also have a bad habit of overexposing skies, but I like to blame that upon my overenthusiastic camera. Click the photos for bigger sizes!

I showed up and there were riders launching off a kicker into a mound of dirt. Lewis makes one of his many background appearances.

After launching into some dirt piles, the dudes started getting creative on a manual pad. Many manta-rays were drawn. No one really seemed to know what a manta ray looked like.

Manta!

continuing the nautical theme

Everyone gathered around the concrete dish (or "bowl" as I am told it is called)

The donations were going to stewart house. Not sure how much was actually collected, but every part helps.

gotta have a hobby. At this point I took some other snaps of things you'll probably not be as interested in.

this dude's car was mad loud

i hope i don't break any site rules

dude was getting wild. Lewis took this shot while i sat down and thought about how much i like superheroes.

There's a STACK of photos of people doing the jump, if you were there and did it, tell me what you were wearing and chances are I'll have one of you.

another gentleman launching the jump. He rotated 360 degrees.

(Look at his front wheel.)

Lewis's wide angle lens. Great for making your depth perception turn to crap.

So that's it, or at least my picks from the day. Again, I'm not really super into bmx but it was pretty fun and I'll probably be shooting the next mona jam.

Last edited:

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
Hubbie looks like you got together a good crew and got things going good.

A hell of fun would have been had and thumbs up to giving some money to charity.

Nice snaps to:cool: