Yea. Like the world needs another Anthem. haha jks.

FierceRider

Likes Dirt
Frame: 2009 Giant Anthem X0

Shock: Fox RP23 Custom tuned by TeKin (high Volume Can)

Fork: SID Team

Wheels: Stans ZTR olympic laced with WheelSmith Spokes on a XTR hub

Front Skewer: Shimano XTR

Rear Skewer: Shimano XTR

Brakes: Avid Elixir CR

Rotors: Shimano XTR

Bars: Ritchey WSC Carbon Flat

Stem: PRO PLT

Headset: FSA intergrated

Seatpost: KCNC Scandium

Seat: FIZIK Gobi

Cranks: Shimano XT

Chain Ring: Shimano XT 32T

Pedals: Crank brothers Egg beater SL

Rear Derailleur: SRAM X0

Front Derailleur: N.a

Cassette: Shimano XT

Shifters: SRAM X0

Chain: Shimano XTR/Dura ace

Tyres: Kenda Karma 2.0

Chain Guide: MRP X.1

On The Scales: 10.49kg

Attachments

FierceRider

Likes Dirt
Nice bike and are the egg beaters any good because my friend said they are really easy to un clip.
Thanks
yea they are awesome.
1. its heaps lighter than spd systems

they Do have a lot more float then the spd system, but it something you get use to. They do unclip really easy so while descending its best to have stable foot positioning. ie. both cranks horizontal. 3 and 9 o'clock.

because of the ease of unclipping i have found my self saving myself from falls heaps.

they also shed mud really well.

they are great but it takes some getting use to.

SMIIISH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why the elastic bands?

Great build mate. I'd love to get a trance of a simialr vintage some time. She looks like a rocket and I bet she goes like one too! (This is based on the assumption that it's got a decent engine on board!):p

FierceRider

Likes Dirt
Why the elastic bands?

Great build mate. I'd love to get a trance of a simialr vintage some time. She looks like a rocket and I bet she goes like one too! (This is based on the assumption that it's got a decent engine on board!):p
The elastic bands are to fix the floppy lever syndrome the elixir CR's have.

and yes she does go like a rocket. Im loving the 1 x 9 set up now it great. only have to worry about one shifter now. :p

It handles smooth single track and climbing like nothing else iv ridden.

FierceRider

Likes Dirt
Yea floppy lever syndrome is pretty annoying ay. its just when the ball/cup componednt in the lever body gets worn out, so you sont get that 'click' anymore you just get free play, hence "floppy lever".

all you need is a lever rebuild kit. i could'nt be bothered so i just used rubber bands. It works really well. Does'nt get in you way, just does what it is suppose to do. :D