Yarra trials

dhk_95

Likes Bikes
Hi guys, went exploring through Candlepark and Tikilara park the other day, and got to a point where there was power lines above me, and a fence which bordered the Warrandyte golf course. Do the yarra trails continue through warrandyte onto wonga park? I'd really love to explore the trials through there, even though i ride DH :p !
On google maps, the following parks after Tikilara are, Longridge, and Laughing waters. After that it goes to Wonga park. Also ive heard there is some dh in warrandyte... SOMEWHERE! Any info or directions about yarra trails through warrandyte will be much appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi guys, went exploring through Candlepark and Tikilara park the other day, and got to a point where there was power lines above me, and a fence which bordered the Warrandyte golf course. Do the yarra trails continue through warrandyte onto wonga park? I'd really love to explore the trials through there, even though i ride DH :p !
On google maps, the following parks after Tikilara are, Longridge, and Laughing waters. After that it goes to Wonga park. Also ive heard there is some dh in warrandyte... SOMEWHERE! Any info or directions about yarra trails through warrandyte will be much appreciated!
Hi there. Fair question but I think it belongs in a different section relating to trails as opposed to trials. I don't know much about the Yarra trail network, so can't help answer your question. Sorry.

Mods, any chance this section of riding could be changed to observed trials?