XD driver

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
So wondering, the XD driver freehub means you can only use SRAM compatible cassettes which are distinguished by what exactly ? Looks like the splines are only on the big gear end ?
Prolly been done before but did a search?
problem arises cause I have Shimano everything but the wheel I would like to buy has XD.?
Normally wouldnt touch SRAM only have 1 x 1070 cassette .
Thanks

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
So wondering, the XD driver freehub means you can only use SRAM compatible cassettes which are distinguished by what exactly ? Looks like the splines are only on the big gear end ?
Prolly been done before but did a search?
problem arises cause I have Shimano everything but the wheel I would like to buy has XD.?
Normally wouldnt touch SRAM only have 1 x 1070 cassette .
Thanks
SRAM are cnuts, don't encourage them!

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yep to use XD driver I would have to go to 11 speed and join the SRAM rear pizza tray party with minm 10- 46 or some such bullshit = new derailleur , shifter , cassette = fark that.
So to buy the wheels I would have to install a new Hope Shimano driver >> $100 so complicated .
all due to Stans shitting itself = I hate Stans .
Do you think there is a market for Hope XD drivers ?

moorey

call me Mia
Yep to use XD driver I would have to go to 11 speed and join the SRAM rear pizza tray party with minm 10- 46 or some such bullshit = new derailleur , shifter , cassette = fark that.
So to buy the wheels I would have to install a new Hope Shimano driver >> $100 so complicated .
all due to Stans shitting itself = I hate Stans .
Do you think there is a market for Hope XD drivers ?
I’m a renowned SRAM critic...but far prefer the XD 10-42 over HG shimano 11-42. Better interface, better ratios, better colour....I’ll take a hit on the price.