XC Wheels

zaskar

Squid
Looking for a pair of XC wheels, V Brake / Rim brake type, and approx XT level hubs or similar level

8 speed vintage stuff is good

I'm in Brisbane

zaskar

Squid
Looking for a pair of XC wheels, V Brake / Rim brake type, and approx XT level hubs or similar level

8 speed vintage stuff is good

I'm in Brisbane

Rik

logged out
I have a spare set of wheels (that came off a Zaskar :)) I may want to sell. What timeframe are you looking to buy?
These wheels are: XT rear, Real front, Mavic x221 rims, DT spokes... nice stealthy black everything. They've never been offroad, barely used onroad, and are nice and light.
I'm waiting for a fine to arrive in the mail, when it does I'll be offloading these wheels (and all my other stuff) for some $$...

Rik

logged out
I have a spare set of wheels (that came off a Zaskar :)) I may want to sell. What timeframe are you looking to buy?
These wheels are: XT rear, Real front, Mavic x221 rims, DT spokes... nice stealthy black everything. They've never been offroad, barely used onroad, and are nice and light.
I'm waiting for a fine to arrive in the mail, when it does I'll be offloading these wheels (and all my other stuff) for some $$...

zaskar

Squid
Rik

Sounds like a story man! ha ha

Well yes, I'm interested, timeframe, well sooner rather than later but not desperate, I've got a loaner set of very heavy wheels for now.

I've got a Zaskar also, so they'll feel at home :lol:

Send me a PM and we can discuss further

Cheers

zaskar

Squid
Rik

Sounds like a story man! ha ha

Well yes, I'm interested, timeframe, well sooner rather than later but not desperate, I've got a loaner set of very heavy wheels for now.

I've got a Zaskar also, so they'll feel at home :lol:

Send me a PM and we can discuss further

Cheers