XC Round 7 Results

Steven P

Likes Bikes
Round 7 XC results are attached. The timekeepers had a few computer hardware issues during the rae, so some of the intermediate lap times might not be quite as you you expected - but I am confident there shouldn't be too many issues with the end results. If you have any major concerns, let me know - preferably by email to the pointscore officer through the clubs website.

I would like to give a big "Thankyou" to the two time keepers at the weekend (my beautiful wife and daughter). They gave up their Sunday morning to come out and help us out so we could all go and race and enjoy ourselves.

Attachments

pi11wizard

Likes Dirt
I would like to give a big "Thankyou" to the two time keepers at the weekend (my beautiful wife and daughter). They gave up their Sunday morning to come out and help us out so we could all go and race and enjoy ourselves.
Here Here!

Thanks for posting the results Steve. I gave up waiting for Sammy to put them on the website :p

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hows all the sandbaggers in D grade? First 5 placed D grade riders would have placed high in B grade!!!!

Thank you from the Womens D Grade winner!! Yey me!!! Think I might just enter another one if no one is going to show up!

I had a great time and yes many thanks to the time keepers and their support!

Steven P

Likes Bikes
The timekeepers had a few computer hardware issues during the race
I also wanted to add that the timekeepers wish to apologise to the gentleman they sent around for an extra lap in oneof the lower grades because they thought he was one lap short. It was the computer glitch!! Anyway, they were happy when they saw he made it back alive.

loc81

Likes Dirt
8th in D grade, pretty happy for my first club race. That bastrd hill the C folks ride 3 times is a great excuse for me to not get any fitter.
Great day- Myself and Sonja (stoked herself by winning E grade, even if it was 'cos she was the only one in it!) met some new people. My only downer was that AC/DC got turned down in the minutes before race time. That dial should only go clockwise!
Looking forward to the next round or possibly Dungog too, when I will be able to murder a beer post ride.
Dry July segway!! Anyone interested in supporting a good cause while I suffer a final week can throw in any amount possible here, with my thanks in advance: https://www.dryjuly.com/profiles/lachlannorthridge
Loc