XC Rides

redman

Squid
Hey all it's Alan here, thought this could just be a thread for anyone wanting to organise a ride in the Coffs Harbour area. I'd also just put a shout out that if anyone is interested in some good old xc or trail riding I'm nealy always up for it. I live at Bucca so if you're keen for an afternoon or even night ride (maby wait till the temp rises above zero first) that would be sweet. Alternatively if you're looking for a different location weekends are usually free. Any pace, any distance, it's all good. :D
Cheers, Al.

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
G'day Red! Where you been mate? A few of us always talk about doing some night riding at Bucca but as you say, let's wait until it gets a bit warmer.;)
I may be doing some XC at Bucca on Sunday. I won't know until Sunday morning so I'll post it up if I'm headng your way.

redman

Squid
Hey Dozer not sure about Sunday, would have to know rough time as I will partying the night before. So probably not before 9ish ::p.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Bummer for you eh! If I go, it'd be at about 7.30am mate and I'll probably be done by 9am. I'll catch you on the next ride.;)

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be in Coffs Harbour in a couple of weeks from about the 29th December till the 3rd of January if anyone is intersted in hooking up for a ride and showing me some trails???

mark_cuz

Cannon Fodder
morning all, I've just moved to Coffs and would be keen to get out riding if anyone's up for it? I've been mountain biking on and off for 15 years... if anyone knows of any good trails around the Coffs area also I'd love to hear about em

cheers

Mark

GrantOner

Squid
Coffs Hook up

Hey everyone,

I'll be visiting family in Coffs for Xmas and popping in on my way back to vic around the 7, 8, 9, 10th of January.

I'd love to hit a few decent rides while I'm there. Anybody keen to show me some trails?

I'm a bit of a hack at times but I like to ride hard.

PM me if keen.

Cheers,

Grant