XC Club Ride Sunday the 24th of July

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi all,

We are having a club gathering at the bottom of South St meeting at the start of the fireroad that goes below picnic point. Please do not come via the picnic point walking trails rather go down South St. The Toowoomba Council has been very supportive of mountain biking and we need to extend them that courtesy. We are meeting at 9.00am this Sunday the 24th. Anyone that would like any details can call me on 0418870272.

Cheers
Ryan

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Although not currently on the bike atm I'd still like to see how the ride turned out yesterday, sorry I couldn't get out but the bloody leg has been hot & cold all week so I've been confined to bed rest until today doctors orders

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Not exactly the biggest turn out, but I enjoyed it. The XC loop would be really good for regular club meets. I'd be happy to see a few more riders out there next time.

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
With any luck the leg will be healed enough for a November return for me & I'll be very keen to ride, I'll pass the message around & try & get a few more guys out & about.

MrPlow

TMBC
jaster1mereel said:
Does anyone have any map/maps of this loop and any other XC rides in the area? Would love a copy :cool:
Come along to one of these rides. I hope to be at the next one too. :)

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you see Sandy at Brain Page Cycles he will be able to guide you to a few trails around the place. Otherwise when I'm mended I'll be happy to let you drag me around a few tracks 1 afternoon.