www.cyclingexpress.com/

mxdame

Likes Dirt
Anyone bought from here? I think they are in Honkers. Seen them advertise in Revolution & they have some really good prices, are they just the HK version of CRC?

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
Two orders, a saddle and a 2x Thomson posts. Both great, about six days. No issues.

indica

Serial flasher
Australia Melbourne Australia Service Center 1/21 Power Road, Bayswater, VIC 3153, Australia +886 (03) 9729 3277 Map

milly76

Likes Bikes
From my knowledge they are based in Melbourne. I brought one of there azzuri brand road bikes a few years back and it came from Melbourne. I have since brought seat posts, tyres etc and they have all arrived within 2 days to Newy so I doubt the product is coming from OS. I rate there service very highly!

serge0007

Likes Dirt
I doubt there is any stock in Melbourne. My two orders came from Taiwan.
They are in bayswater and their warehouse is sizeable they have a second warehouse for their internet shop which is even bigger. Most of their stuff is here not in Taiwan. Although some of the special orders come directly from there .

mxdame

Likes Dirt
Quick google says Bayswater Vic.

Did you actually try GOOGLE before posting here?
Well if you googled them you would have found their business address is
Legend Logistic Co., Limited.
Address: RM 2401, 24/F 101 KING'S ROAD FORTRESS HILL HONG KONG
& the Bayswater Vic address is for a concept store for bike fittings & that they state that there is no online order pick up's from the concept store, because they obviously ship from OS.
Did you actually try GOOGLE before replying here?

Last edited:

rone

Eats Squid
They're tied in with some happy clappy religious group, apparently. Bit of a tax fudge.

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
They are in bayswater and their warehouse is sizeable they have a second warehouse for their internet shop which is even bigger. Most of their stuff is here not in Taiwan. Although some of the special orders come directly from there .
Apologies... my experience suggested otherwise.

mxdame

Likes Dirt
Well they seem to be legit, was more just concerned that they were just selling fakes like the many ebay based stores out of asia. Seems like a few have bought through them with no more issues than any other online bike store. Thanks those that read what I was asking in the first place & actually answered the question.

mxdame

Likes Dirt
They're tied in with some happy clappy religious group, apparently. Bit of a tax fudge.
It not the Mormons is it? If so I just think they get a massive bulk discount, as there was a shop like this in Sydney years ago that was doing the same thing, anyway if they are getting me a few hundred off a D3 then praise to whom ever they pray too :pray2:

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Used quite a few times. All deliveries have come from Taiwan, and they don't deliver to PO Box's. Happy with their service and will use again.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have used them a couple of times.
They were originally australian based treying to give crc/wiggle a bit of local competition, but I don't think it went to well, so then they were either bought out or re-managed, so they are "based" in Melbourne, but all their stuff comes direct from Tawain.
I bought a stand when they first opened, said it was in stock, took 2 weeks to get a shipping notice, but turned up fine if a little slow.
Just last week ordered a post and tyre, pretty quick delivery, shipping notice and all email corispondance was from Tawain, in Tawainese, but I bought with paypal, other payment methods might have different corrispondence.

redbruce

Eats Squid
Well if you googled them you would have found their business address is
Legend Logistic Co., Limited.
Address: RM 2401, 24/F 101 KING'S ROAD FORTRESS HILL HONG KONG
& the Bayswater Vic address is for a concept store for bike fittings & that they state that there is no online order pick up's from the concept store, because they obviously ship from OS.
Did you actually try GOOGLE before replying here?
Actually the shop front and online businesses have been split with the "concept" store sold sold off and operating as an independent retail outlet under new ownership.

It has nothing to do with the online store.

The retail shop isnt.

It not the Mormons is it? If so I just think they get a massive bulk discount, as there was a shop like this in Sydney years ago that was doing the same thing, anyway if they are getting me a few hundred off a D3 then praise to whom ever they pray too :pray2:

Church of Scientology - it is alleged that Ivanhoe cycles and another two Melbourne bike shops are involved with that religious group (not that it makes any difference as a customer unless philosophically).

Pancake Parlour is also associated with that group.

Last edited:

teK--

Eats Squid
bought a set of mavic wheels they price matched and beat merlins price and got free shipping Taiwan to melb in 4 days I was stoked!