WTB: hayes 6" rotor and any rotor bolts

iconic

Likes Dirt
hi there, i need a 6" hayes rotor, has to have no warps. can trade with a warpy 8" :D

also some rotor bolts, i prefer hope ones as they use allen keys, but hayes are alright

email me on s4010767@student.uq.edu.au i live in brisbane

thanks,
peter

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
u can use biddon bolts sometimes, handy if you cant find any rotor ones. Check that they dont hit anthing though and also get good ones as cheapies round out easy.

iconic

Likes Dirt
i don't think shimano are compatible..

are biddon are a brand of bolts, able too be bought at hardware store?

thanks

Rik

logged out
Nah, bidon as in bottle cage bolts. Your local shop should have a bucket of them, I know we've got a giant container of them!

on the subject of bolts...

half the bolts just fell out of my rear hayes rotor (even though i tighten them often) grrr....

so i went to this place near where i live called an "industrial supplies" shop and showed them one of the remaining bolts and within two minutes i was walking out with a handful of bolts (albeit the allen key size was one smaller) for only $1.20!!!

but, yeah...biddons should work too...but my lbs charges more than $1 for them!!!

iconic

Likes Dirt
that is cheap stinkydan, but i already purchased some overseas :( around $40 for 2, one is warpy while the other is good..

yeah i lost all my rear rotor bolts too, except for 2. i think i lost them when i washed out and slammed the rear wheel on a tree lol

i'll check out some of those bolt shops