NSW WTB - 10 speed shimano Saint or Zee rear derailleur

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Item: as per title - Shimano Saint or Zee 10 speed rear derailleur
Price range/Willing to Pay:
Extra Info: long preferred but not essential. Will also consider 10 speed Shimano xt with clutch in short cage. Will also consider SRAM x0/x9 10 speed set up with clutch in short.

Relax! I didn't break anything but I would like a spare or two of these now extinct items.

Last edited:

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Xt 10spd never came in short cage. Only medium and long........
Though I am running an XT with a short cage on my hartail, I had to take the short cage from a broken zee and swap it onto the XT.
(Not for sale though, sorry)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Xt 10spd never came in short cage. Only medium and long........
Though I am running an XT with a short cage on my hartail, I had to take the short cage from a broken zee and swap it onto the XT.
(Not for sale though, sorry)

Well...I shall consider the medium cafe version, should one be offered. Thanks for the heads up.

PJO

in me vL comy
You are in luck Poodle. Found a Saint derailleur in the shed. Will put up a photo later.

PJO

in me vL comy
Here's what I got, includes the little more converter spacer to go between 11-28 and 11-34, but doesn't include the bolts that attach it. You would need to source some M2
IMG_20230723_130452.jpg
IMG_20230723_130511.jpg
IMG_20230723_130517.jpg

Oh wait looks like you want 10 speed. This is 9 speed. Maybe not what you're after...

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have one with a RAD cage and one normal wide range cage. I am only keen to get rid of the rd and shifter at the same time. Let me know if that that is of interest to you?