WSMTB race this sunday the 14th. New Track!

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
Thats right ya'll. This round is going to go off! We opened this track last time wsmtb met at del rio and the riders loved it! Steep, Gnarly, and techy, just as you would expect heading out to del rio. We have fixed up a few lines, the trail has smoothed out and is a hell of a lot faster and flowy. Some blines have been put in for those that need them as im sure many of you will! A new feature to add from the last race is we now have a 30+ foot table top after the step down near the finish. See you all out there if you dare!

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
^^ Hardly does it Justice.

It is an ultra enjoyable track to ride! It has started to bed in nicely now, well worth the trip and race fee in my opinion.

Del Rio is fast becoming one of my riding destinations of choice!

Once upon a time I would have raced after a bender in the city on Saturday night. :very_drunk:

Now I might just come down and sling the Camera around, catch some WS Ugly Mugs.

Cheers Pete

G-Man

Likes Dirt
well said

^^ Hardly does it Justice.

It is an ultra enjoyable track to ride! It has started to bed in nicely now, well worth the trip and race fee in my opinion.
Del Rio is fast becoming one of my riding destinations of choice!
Once upon a time I would have raced after a bender in the city on Saturday night. :very_drunk:
Now I might just come down and sling the Camera around, catch some WS Ugly Mugs.
Cheers Pete
Well said Pete ..

See you out there then ..

G-man outy ..

Last edited:

G-Man

Likes Dirt
WSMTB Club round 7 , Sunday 14th August .

Hay hay ..

Normal drill folks Rego @ 9ish Racing best of two runs from 12:30ish
Details on directions can be found on www.wsmtb.com and follow the
downhill links on the page..

Catch yas on the hill

G-man outy

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
We are on for today ya'll gonna be a mental day of racing to everyone who comes and shame on you if you dont!!

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
Thanks for everyone that came out, probly the best wsmtb round we have had in years! and the spontanious jump jam was amazing! big thankyou to stevie as always and to the father that helped out with the timing.

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Hey did anyone so happen to pick a pair of BLACK and WHITE Scott goggles lying on the fireroad right next to the step down??? They also had quite a few scratches on the lense...