WSMTB Club DH Round 1 , May 05th Delrio Results .

G-Man

Likes Dirt
Hay folks ..

Results are up ,, thanks to all whi attended , hope you had a ball ,,
see you all again on the 26th may , we'll do it all again :) :) :)

G-man outy

Attachments

joey00

Squid
Great to see the old track being raced on the weekend, well done to the trail crew for getting it up and running again. My only complaint would have to be about that filthy huck! In the space of 5mins I watched half a dozen people hit that drop and bottom out their suspension. Two of these people hit their pedals on the ground under the heavy compression and go absolutely nailed, luckily they both walked away.

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Great to see a growing number of riders in the results! Bed the track in for the State Round please :)

norcorulz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great to see the old track being raced on the weekend, well done to the trail crew for getting it up and running again. My only complaint would have to be about that filthy huck! In the space of 5mins I watched half a dozen people hit that drop and bottom out their suspension. Two of these people hit their pedals on the ground under the heavy compression and go absolutely nailed, luckily they both walked away.
I know what you mean, they should run the b line and make it into a step down into the left handed berm.

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is this 'lime' in lemon, lime and bitters? (Roller/drop, blind drop with B-line to right, left handed berm)

Sounds like people were holding their speed over it! Everything I've heard says it's not a high speed feature.

haroldmtbing

Likes Dirt
I know what you mean, they should run the b line and make it into a step down into the left handed berm.
I personally think the drop was fine, didnt seem to bottom out or feel sketchy off it. it just depends how you ride it i guess. it does seem to fit the style of the track too.

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I personally think the drop was fine, didnt seem to bottom out or feel sketchy off it. it just depends how you ride it i guess. it does seem to fit the style of the track too.
The only way to ride it is to wipe off all your speed, huck and hope...frame cracker material!

I agree with Mark, a step down booter could easily be made where the B-line currently is and you wouldnt need to wipe off any speed + you would come into the next berm much faster and with a better line (and it can still be rollable for the B-liners)

haroldmtbing

Likes Dirt
The only way to ride it is to wipe off all your speed, huck and hope...frame cracker material!

I agree with Mark, a step down booter could easily be made where the B-line currently is and you wouldnt need to wipe off any speed + you would come into the next berm much faster and with a better line (and it can still be rollable for the B-liners)
Thats just taking a challenge out of the track tho?