World cup team changes rumor thread

heavyp

You heard it here first
From VitalMTB

I have heard from a reliable source, that Gwin, Bruni and Blenki is on KTM next year. What I was told, they where specificly chosen to brand their names in their respectivly parts of the world. also makes sence, because Gwins contract is up, and we all know that KTM has the money to buy him. Blenki and Bruni wanted to be on teams together once again, and both wasen't happy with their setup this year.

As we know Athertons are on Trek, so Whitley are starting a new team for Canyon with Barel acting as coach. Whitley is manager for Wyn, Branigan and Bulldog, so he will probably bring them to the team.

Thirion replaces Bruni on Lapierre. Marc Wallace to finish riding for Devinci and switch to Norco.
Graves is on Spesh as enduro rider and coach for the new dh team with Ropo, Shaw and Brosnan.

heavyp

You heard it here first
KTM have a downhill bike ?
Gwin and Bruni would be a massive coup to kickstart a team.
Its different to KTM motorbikes and this rumours has been going for a few seasons, It mentions this on vital but it was the biggest rumour of last season and they used to not sure if they still do but it looked like this
ktm_ratchet_02.jpg

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
image.jpg
From graves Instagram.
So gwin and graves are hanging out together. (Assumed by the graves going to the big s situation )
But is that not a yeti shirt and hat on gwin?

I'm just curious that's all

heavyp

You heard it here first
From another site:"Hahaha just saw this, can't be much clearer then that. Atherthons Trekking, Richie Rude back in DH.

Just the last one I can't seem to figure out, but it involves Canyon.

By the way, while I was on the Instagrams I noticed Lew Buchanan started following Cube Bikes and Cube Bikes UK. Possible move to the enduro for the brit?"

"I think someone commented on it on Instagram, Laurie Greenland to Canyon (there's a lorry going to the canyon)."

and also
p4pb12856682.jpg

jarrod839

Banned
Really hope the athertons head to trek and hopefully trek can work on there price structure as keen on there session carbon frame but 8k is a joke.

Much as I did when I speculated last year that Gwin might head up a 2015 KTM mtb program, looks like this year I'm also eating a boot re Canyon- instead it certainly appears they're going in whole-hog on the DH front for 2016 if all of the rumours are even remotely true.

Regarding Canyon, interestingly Fabien Barel's currently in Aus & was out cutting laps around some of the trails around Melbourne over the last few days (chauffeured by a certain industry wig). With that in mind, when I look at the Ream_Tumours pic again, & playing the fun game of 'speculate like crazy', naturally I'd love to think that there's more to it than just a PR tour readying Canyon's market/distro here & instead also put a link to a top Aussie rider somehow. Canyon, truck carrying a big rock with flag on top, Monster Energy-esque logo...
To play the game & sound like I've been sipping the kool-aid:
Connor or Troy over to Canyon
Connor, Troy & Laurie Greenland to Canyon
Connor picks up Monster as a sponsor & joins Laurie at Canyon
Graves side-steps everyone & goes to Canyon
....ah, I love this time of the year.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Canyon are adding a world champion to their squad, a French world champion, a very recently crowned French world champion. Der.