Woot! New Ibis Ripley - Boom!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So specifically or elaborately to the DW suspension platform...how did your back wheel feel in comparison to other platforms you've had?

Minlak

custom titis
So specifically or elaborately to the DW suspension platform...how did your back wheel feel in comparison to other platforms you've had?
I ride again today - it felt ummm more in contact - when I hit rocks or edges of trails where the other bikes seem to skip out or violently bump over it felt like it moved around the contact - even to the point I stopped double checked pressures and wheel flex - it was a squirmy feel or an out of control feel it just felt like it’s was doing it’s best to track on the ground.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I ride again today - it felt ummm more in contact - when I hit rocks or edges of trails where the other bikes seem to skip out or violently bump over it felt like it moved around the contact - even to the point I stopped double checked pressures and wheel flex - it was a squirmy feel or an out of control feel it just felt like it’s was doing it’s best to track on the ground.
I does feel hungry for bumps and lumps. I only had 100mm of it and still felt like a pillow gliding across chunder.

Have you had it in the air at all? A little slow on the bunny hop, but pleasurable in all other ways.

Minlak

custom titis
I does feel hungry for bumps and lumps. I only had 100mm of it and still felt like a pillow gliding across chunder.

Have you had it in the air at all? A little slow on the bunny hop, but pleasurable in all other ways.
Actually no air yet at all - I did a trail today I normally get some air off the roll over type water bars and this just didn’t it just stayed down and felt like that’s wheee it wanted to be. Will try harder when I get a bit more confident in the front end

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Actually no air yet at all - I did a trail today I normally get some air off the roll over type water bars and this just didn’t it just stayed down and felt like that’s wheee it wanted to be. Will try harder when I get a bit more confident in the front end
I do find my replacement (Trid zz) for my dw (m4x) gives more pop.

Minlak

custom titis
Hey @Minlak , how's the Ripley going? Do you still have it?
Moved it along after I wasn’t riding it post “the accident”

I think @Minlak has sold and bought around 15 bikes since the Ripley, most of them motorised.
I’ve still got one that I had before Minlak
Close! -Sold it after I was only riding the E-Bike after the accident - Then sold the whole when waiting on surgery and couldn’t ride at all - Have a new hardtail now - and have gone through 7 motorbikes (currently have 2) :)