WIN for HILL

DOM

Eats Squid
Thanks to Stikman for posting news that our Australian Junior World Downhill Champ Sam Hill (Iron Horse\Mad Catz) has nailed 1st place at the Boulder City DH on the weekend. Sam beat 2nd place David KLAASSENVANOORSCHOT (that name competes well with alot of Indian cricket players) and Maxxis rider Colin Bailey filled the bronze position.
Sam sure is on the gas and will no doubt be a force to be feared in the openning World Cup round in Fort William.
Nice one Sam, flying the Aussie flag !

Source - WWW.STIKSANDSTONES.COM

- DOM -

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hopefully the Madcatz team can replicate there recent results at big bear and the UCI events..

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
I'm thinking there's a good chance that madcatz with will fair very well this season.

S.

ex offender
Good on Hill, I met him at Eildon and he's a gun!

Also, I reckon Iron Horse sales are gonna go through the roof this year...

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ironhorse sales have already gone through the roof in the states.. pitty we don't have the availablility down here :(

DOM

Eats Squid
Iron Horse

Yeah Jared has reported that his Hollow Point is a weapon ...
they look pretty sweet.

Any history MTB racers here ? who remembers the old old Toby Hendersen Iron Horse days .. with Leigh Donovan, Stikman .. and co.

stikman has a photo on his site somewhere ... very old days ..
when racing was booming.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I spoke to a friend of mine who works down at rebel sport in the bike department, who said that Iron Horse are only available through rebel sport that he knows of. Getting a iron horse through them is the way to go anyway, cheaper than any bike store.

I can't wait to have a pedal on the SGS and the hollowpoint when Jared returns. :) :)

Tom

Likes Bikes
Re: Iron Horse

DOM said:
who remembers the old old Toby Hendersen Iron Horse days ...
The Old red ones made by brent foes were the only iron horse I ever liked. I also have an article in a mag where Toby henderson is riding a re-stickered Uzzi-dh. Old school DH was sick :p

Ryan

Radministrator
Hrmm, Iron Horse's website don't list any Aussie distributor at all, but I know for a fact that TC's in Brisbane have at least one '02 bike in. I'm definitely keen to give a hollowpoint a ride, from all the reviews I've seen (and Dave Weagle's explanations of the suspension) it looks like a kick ass do-it-all bike, get Jared to hook us up a review bike ;)

belly_up

Likes Dirt
plus his bike is custom built, with extra gusseting and stuff, so it wouldn't be a realistic review anyway.

S.

ex offender
josh said:
I spoke to a friend of mine who works down at rebel sport in the bike department, who said that Iron Horse are only available through rebel sport that he knows of. Getting a iron horse through them is the way to go anyway, cheaper than any bike store.

I can't wait to have a pedal on the SGS and the hollowpoint when Jared returns. :) :)
Dunno about that, RawNRG used to sell them (dunno if they still do). VicMTB has/had a few too.

schmook

Likes Dirt
im pretty sure
www.acecyclery.com.au
sells them.

its a bike shop over here in perth. when i was about 3 i used to get all excited when my folks drove past it because they had this rusted bike sitting up on their roof.
no bike on the roof these days though:cry: