wiggle.co.uk

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Anyone bought from this mob before? They seem to have a crapload of stock, at good prices. Delivery costs are slightly more expensive though (i.e. $10 more than CRC, but they have everything I need)

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pfft, support your LBS
Oh, not this again!

Mate he obviously is wanting to save some money and buy over seas and on the internet. M'kay?

Maybe ask about on a pommy forum as they would most likely have more experience from buying on there.

Last edited:

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I used them as a price match once, and CRC met it half way which was good engouh for me, besides I think at that stage Wiggle was out of stock anyway (Shimano XT brakes).
Sorry doesn't help you much, but if CRC has the same thing for more $$ then try price matching.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
I used them as a price match once, and CRC met it half way which was good engouh for me, besides I think at that stage Wiggle was out of stock anyway (Shimano XT brakes).
Sorry doesn't help you much, but if CRC has the same thing for more $$ then try price matching.
CRC's pricing is actually better I think. I'm just having trouble finding what I need that's actually in stock (Shimano DX shoes size eu 45 & pedals)

le chat

Likes Dirt
Wiggle are like any good mail order company although I think they charge P&P. You can't go wrong with chain reaction but granted Wiggle sometimes have better stock.

fezi

Likes Dirt
I used to use wiggle when I lived in the UK. No problems to report, plus they do occasionally have excellent sales.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my god rockshox revelation 426 dual airs for $500... there are second hand pairs for more than that!

AND FREE POSTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There stock isnt as good as crc, like they dont stock slightly (slightly!) more exclusive brands. (ns, atomlab, diety, etc...). But there so cheap!

BARGAIN ALERT!
Hope Hoops: pro 2 on 5.1D
wiggle: $235
CRC: $372

jeeeeezzzzussssssssss