Who thinks MTB Dirt Jumping Should Be In The X-Games

MTB in the X-Games

• Total voters

norco_123

Likes Bikes
Ive been watching the x-games over the weekend. And i have been wondering why there is no MTB dirt jumping.Who agrees with me they should bring it in. :D

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ive been watching the x-games over the weekend. And i have been wondering why there is no MTB dirt jumping.Who agrees with me they should bring it in. :D
maybe not dirt jumping,slope style i think would go nicley. there are sooo many other sports they could put in their so you cant expect them to put all the ones youd like to see in it.

but yer some two6 sport in the xgames would be tops

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
+1 to that, mtb's are no more impressive in a park or on dj's than bmx, but i think slopestyle would be awesome
+1 It would be pretty good to have it, but as said theres not much point, if anything the tricks would be better on the 20"s, so yeah kind of a waste of time.

But a crankworks set up would just be sick:p

I would of voted no but I have read some of the comments and I would have agree that it should be in the X-Games. Slop Style would be the best, but you have to take into the account how many people wouldn't want that. Sure it would be the best but other people wouldn't agree to having it.