do you listen to music when you ride?

• yes

Votes: 193 50.3%
  • no

Votes: 191 49.7%

• Total voters

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
always. only time i dont is when im racing, really...

street, dirt, park, downhill, road... music rocks (pun not intended)

Likes Bikes
I do but only when I'm getting to somewhere or if I'm not with friends. Otherwise not really as i don't want to be an antisocial person. But I broke my ipod charger so no music until i can find where to get one.

rbudge

Likes Bikes
I didn't miss that. Did you proceed to read the whole article or don't you have enough brain capacity?

redrl

Likes Dirt
bit

when i ride to school or into the city, its good to have music on to have better time, but when im on the tracks and jumps i dont listen.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
when im jumping i dont listen to anything because im afraid i will break my ipod :rolleyes: but when i ride to school or go on long rides i always make sure i take my tunez to make the time go quicker!

Twitch

Likes Bikes
besides as i said before using my phone on loudspeaker, if i dont have it or its dead, i usually beat box........boom chickki boom chickki boom boom, nah but it kinda does just happen, randomly start beatboxing.:D

molzy13

Likes Dirt
i do, but only when im riding on the road. not to keen riding dirt with an ipod in my pocket though. i would not like to come off and break it.

xc_machine

Likes Dirt
When im by myself i do, but when with others no. I especially like it when you're cruisin through the streets, dodging cars and racing through lights and i have my hip hop blaring out my earphones.

I don't get it when people say, i dont wear earphones when i'm riding the streets because it's dangerous, i would havethought you could use your eyes.

Although i am probably bored and tired and writing shit and bothering mods.

goodnight!

nirvanafan

Likes Dirt
what songs do most of you listen to while riding, like do you listen to different music off road than u would on road

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Street for sure but yeah i don't when on the trails.

Hip Hop and any Mad baseline track (pump up songs)

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I don't listen to music yet, but from now on I am going to ride my race run with that Rage Against the Machine song Peaty rides to in Seasons!:D

Those Vetrans in my series aint gunna know what hit'em!:rolleyes:

s_t_3_v_3

Likes Dirt
ye.. please dont grave dig. but while im here.. i generally listen to bike DVD soundtracks. Iv always thought about pimping out a bike with a sound system.. appart from the stupid weight thatd be gained with it.. itd be pretty pimp i think..