Who is your favorite DH racer!

Ozza

Eats Squid
Steve peat would have to be one of my favourites, he just takes such amazing lines and is exciting to watch! Such a fast rider with nice style too..

Delbs

Likes Dirt
:D i think i can speak for every aussie here but As if the pro AUSSIES arent legends....there style..pace n attitude to the whole international race scene is amazing and mind blowing to watch but yet they keep there head on earth n get the job done...absolutley amazing guys keep up the good work :D no wonder kovarick,hill,rennie dominated the podium..with other aussies not far behind...Go strong aussies

DHsloth

Cannon Fodder
Nathan Rennie overall nice guy and powerful. Super smooth on DJ, he make it look so easy....Sam Hill great cornering skills...

spinteck

Likes Bikes
Your local boys Hill and Kovarik are pretty cool, I must admit. I raced against- or should I say- got my ass kicked by them in New Jersey (US OPEN), but my favorite riders are:

Chris Vandine - he's my local guy and he is very friendly and layed back, not too mention a wicked rider.

Vanessa Quin- .......and I've never even seen her ride!!

DEMONATION

Likes Dirt
Hill for style
Gracia for how long he has been in the sport and how much he has put into it.
And Tracey Hannah, she is awsome to ride with and really knows how to pin sections and she dont care what any guys say.

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Little more old school for me,

Nicholas Vouilloz, John Tomac, Dave Cullinan and Eric Carter.

As for younger guys, Cedric Gracia and Steve Peat.

scblack

Leucocholic
ALL the aussies, Hill, Rennie, Rando, Graves, Havukainen, Panozzo, Atkinson, Kovarik, plus Peaty, Gracia.

Not many huh.:D

spinteck

Likes Bikes
Fatman said:
Little more old school for me,

Nicholas Vouilloz, John Tomac, Dave Cullinan and Eric Carter.

As for younger guys, Cedric Gracia and Steve Peat.
I raced against those guys in the early '90s and I agree with Vouilloz and CArter. Tomac is a legend and did a lot for mountain biking, but he wasn't very friendly. Cully was never nice unless he needed a favor, but he led the transition for riders to go from BMX to downhill.

In person, Vouilloz and Carter are very cool with skills to match.

DirtFix

Likes Dirt
My favs would have to be Nathan Rennie and Jared Rando. Cause they are both down to earth and really nice blokes. You always see them smiling in the face of dumb questions and putting the effort in for their fans. Well done.:cool: