Who has got the sexiest Spitfire?

swmtbr

Likes Dirt
Hi all,
I'm very close to ordering a frame. I'd love to see your bikes and know a it about the specs, build prices, ride quality, positives and negatives etc.

moorey

call me Mia
I have no claim to sexiest, but it's the sexiest bike I've ever owned. Can't tell you a fault, it's fugging bonza. Just had the CCDB custom performance tuned by NDS, and it's just silly fun to ride. Doesn't feel like any less travel than my 170mm bike.
Have played with various forks, droppers and wheel sizes, but it's staying at 26" with pikes now.
image.jpg

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
I have no claim to sexiest, but it's the sexiest bike I've ever owned. Can't tell you a fault, it's fugging bonza. Just had the CCDB custom performance tuned by NDS, and it's just silly fun to ride. Doesn't feel like any less travel than my 170mm bike.
Have played with various forks, droppers and wheel sizes, but it's staying at 26" with pikes now.
View attachment 308097
Told you they were special Moorey, looks the nuts with white forks too.

I don't own this anymore, but here's some pics of my Spitty before it moved to its new owner.

650b carbon wheels, 150mm Pikes, KS dropper, 1x10.....

uploadfromtaptalk1423857974802.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1423857983233.jpeg

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
View attachment 308097
Didn't it come with the CCDB? Already tuned as it was originally supplied by Banshee?

moorey

call me Mia
Didn't it come with the CCDB? Already tuned as it was originally supplied by Banshee?
It may have come originally tuned to spitty...but it's s 2yo shock, and no idea what had been done to it with servicing and settings since then. Set for my weight now, and they use unicorn blood in performance tune, instead of goat blood.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
It may have come originally tuned to spitty...but it's s 2yo shock, and no idea what had been done to it with servicing and settings since then. Set for my weight now, and they use unicorn blood in performance tune, instead of goat blood.
Of course, done by NDS, not NSD!

will2

Likes Dirt
Pressurised with unicorn farts also?