Where do Lucaw's bikes go to retire

Switch

huskier headed gent
Frame - 2019 Commencal Clash
Rear shock - Rockshox Super deluxe air
Front shock/fork - Rockshox Lyric 170mm (one of the bargains from a few years ago still going strong)
Handlebars - Chromag Fubars OSX 35
Stem - Spank Spoon 350
Grips - DMR Deathgrips
Saddle - DMR OiOi
Seatpost - TransX
Seatpost collar - YT (because it was $5.99 at Pushys)
Front brake - Shimano 420 4 piston (were to be Formula R1's)
Rear brake - Shimano 420 4 piston (were to be Formula R1's but hose was too short and the shimano's were lying around)
Brake pads - Uber Kevlar
Cranks - Shimano Saint (non-boost with a spacer until a set of Boost SLX cranks arrive)
Chainguide - Not yet but maybe
Pedals - One Up composites (to be replaced with something black)
Rear derailleur - Deore 12spd
Rear shifter - Deore 12 spd
Front hub - Hope
Rear hub - Reel V.2
Front rim - Hope 35
Rear rim - Dartmoor Shield
Tyres - Maxis Minion DHR & DHR
Total weight - TBA

I had built up a Dartmoor Hornet hardtail for riding with the kid duties and trail riding when on holidays with the family when I didn't want to take my ebike for fear of leaving it lying around. It was a fantastic bike but the body was not liking the harshness when trail riding (should this be in the you know your getting old thread).

When I saw @Lucaw was getting rid of his Clash I decided to make the foolish decision to turn a long travel park bike into my new cruise with the kids ride.
I had purchased a set of DMR deathgrips from Pushys then saw that Brendog used the same colourway on his Rampage bike so it seemed only fitting to grab a DMR OiOi saddle in black camo (which also matched the AMS frame protection used to hide some of Lucaw's battle wounds on the bike) and nick name it "The Battleship" in honour of Brendog's sick Rampage line from this year (should have been on the podium).
I will never do justice to the true capabilities of this frame but it does put a smile on my face and that is the main thing, plus the kids at Mtn bike club think it's cool so that makes me cool doesn't it ;).

20231025_101530 (1).jpg
20231025_101551.jpg20231025_101536.jpg20231025_101601.jpg

Lucaw

Next in line
I hope it enjoys a nice cruisey ride in retirement, as apposed to what the first 2 owners put it through :p o_O
Nice build, It looks like a whole different bike without red forks

Switch

huskier headed gent
I hope it enjoys a nice cruisey ride in retirement, as apposed to what the first 2 owners put it through :p o_O
Nice build, It looks like a whole different bike without red forks
Thanks Lucaw, I am really looking forward to giving it a proper run at Mystic. Going to have to work on my technique too as I also got caught out by pedal strikes from the low BB.

Lucaw

Next in line
Thanks Lucaw, I am really looking forward to giving it a proper run at Mystic. Going to have to work on my technique too as I also got caught out by pedal strikes from the low BB.
Yeah it was annoying, shorter cranks and a 180 airspring would help

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
the bike looks ready for some serious action!

I may be interested in those saint cranks when you replace them...