Whats your biking story?

Do you have a biking story? Then please come and post it to ibikeride. This is a new skills based website covering things like bunnnyhops and manuals and we are looking for more skills and fix it tips to publish.

Check it out

http://www.ibikeride.com

Last edited:

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Ahhhh...i dont think your going to like some of the responses you are going to get!

Last edited:

Matt H

Eats Squid
Ahhhh...i dont think your going to like some of the responses you are going to get!
Why?
I think this guys site is actually pretty good, and is no way a Farkin 'clone' like some other recent sites that have been posted.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I agree that it's a pretty nice and useful looking site that isn't challenging farkin like those other idiots are trying to do.

BUT!!!

FFS dude, you could at least post some useful convo, pictures or even just take part in our comunity before you start spamming our site with your self promo.

Makes you look like a parasite.

Cooch

Likes Dirt
FFS dude, you could at least post some useful convo, pictures or even just take part in our comunity before you start spamming our site with your self promo.

Makes you look like a parasite.
Damn, you beat me to it!!!!!!! :D

james88

Squid
I started biking with my father when I was a little child. I liked it and now I never leave my bike for a long time;)