What type of Jockey wheels? ( SRAM XO)

Misplaced

Formerly Unfit
Ok, I'm going nuts, I'm normally good at these compatibility issues but I'm stumped.

I need to replace the jockey wheels on my short cage XO mech, Its carbon cage circa 07.

Problem is, I've bought X9 and x0 jockey wheels from various sources and none fit. the issue seems to be that the cage has integrated 'cups' on one side and therefore the jockey wheel needs only one side with a cup and the other with the appropriate groove to accept the integrated 'cup'

Anyone?

lozza6

Squid
Cap Pun destroyed my whole bike too!!

can I fit x9 jockey wheels on my x0 rear derailleur?

damn x0's are out of stock

Suvxr8

Cannon Fodder
Jockey wheels fixed

I got myself a KCNC off ebay, $19 each and $2 postage. fitted one and it was fine. Then moved it to the top position and fine also. Bought another one and now happy days ahead for Husky

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Any thoughts as to whether those KCNC wheels are louder than the original jockey wheels? Not that it really matters or anything :eek:

We're refering to these, right?

Suvxr8

Cannon Fodder
Jockey wheel noise

AngoXC yes that was the correct link for them, ive had no noise issue with them, and they copped a hard time with mud holes at the husky and still held up well. i think they spin better then originals as well as when i put them on the felt super smoothspinning with chain off. you can buy the ceramic bearing for more but these are great so far.