what should i do?

brusier

Likes Dirt
I have a trek brusier 2, 04 model. I am wondering what should i do?

keep my trek, put new parts on and do it up. Or should i just get a new bike, if so what should i get?
I am doing dirt jumping.

Benji_bungman

Likes Dirt
hay mate well depends what sort of money you got in your piggy bank. id have to go with get a new bike, you can get a dam good dj bike for under 600 off here so have a looky round. if you want to upgrade though have a look at your bike and see whats broken of gettin bit run down and replace that first.

lobstar

Likes Dirt
well i reckon do stuff slowly to the bruiser as you get better, this one means u dont have to spend a shit load of money all at once and two if for some reason u get over it you havnt spent alot on a bike built for one purpose.

fair_enough69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Save up and buy a good bike!!
If your manly doing dirt jump and you dont have much money look at a norco ryde, 2006 modelsa are sweet rides , they even have MTXs :eek:
if you have the money go with noroc 250, otherwise look for second hand!
ive seen a guy crack his top tube on his brusier so WATCH OUT!

jibba

Likes Bikes
well seeing that u dont have too much money and ur frame and shit is still good id just get some new forks

super_niko

Likes Dirt
i say get an ss kit and put it on your bruiser and then save up for another awesome hardtail!!! probably the best option.
which hardtail would you get?

brusier

Likes Dirt
fair_enough69@hotmail.com said:
2006 modelsa are sweet rides , they even have MTXs :eek:
if you have the money go with noroc 250, otherwise look for second hand!
ive seen a guy crack his top tube on his brusier so WATCH OUT!
how much are the norco 250s and what do u mean by cracked his top tube on his brusier.

tonka_202

Likes Dirt
firstly spell bruiser right, then the bruiser frame is a great fram all you need is some good ffork and convert to SS this wont set you back too much either and then if you do need a new bike in the future you will have plenty of money for it.

tonka_202

Likes Dirt
i really just think you should get the Norco 250 in a year or so, but there will probly be an upgrade by then!!

brusier

Likes Dirt
callan_robison said:
how about get that fluro le toy, they are mad looking frame
na cant be bothered to buy all these parts, if i get a new bike i want it to already be made. i want the norco 250 but i need more money.