What Part Should I get Thread

pat!

Likes Dirt
Not realy a part, but more paint but still i didnt think it was worth a new thread so anyways:

My bike is currentyl all black gloss parts with matt black frame, and i am considering paiting my frame(fit hawk) a different colour. What would you guy suggest?

im thinking a real bright green or blue would go down a treat.

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Need new shoes.

Last three pairs have been nightwolfs, all three have been destroyed due to riding brakeless.

I prefer a hightop over lows.

What shoes are there that I won't be able to destroy too quickly?

grundy

Likes Dirt
Need new shoes.

Last three pairs have been nightwolfs, all three have been destroyed due to riding brakeless.

lotek coastels. the souls are like fucking metal. theyve lasted 6 months so far, using my feet along the ground to stop and have plenty life left in them

Best bike out there for a beginner rider with price range of anything below $525?

I was looking at a second-hand 2009 kink whip for 410 + postage, looks pretty nice as well, what do people think?

Is there a bike that's better value for money? i want something preferably lighter though so, give me some ideas.

Cheers.

Last edited:

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
Need new shoes.

Im on my second pair of nike sb blazers. They are thin enough so you can feel your pedals, but high enough that ankles done take a beating. im a big fan of them.

van half cabs
indestructable, so far
im a huge half cab fan, but these are shoes definitely not 'indestructable'
I get maybe 2 months out of half cabs, and i rode my last pair of blazers for 4 months. they had about a month more life in them, but i got sick of wearing orange suede shoes. im now in black leather ones.

Arete

Likes Dirt
So my cretaceous period Primo haemorroid is dead. I need a seat... what's the go with these one piece post/seat dealy's? the eclat one any good?

pat!

Likes Dirt
I have a eclat complex plastic and it is very nice, i highly reckomend for anyone running or planning to run a stripped seat.

BJ-

Rota Imports
I have a eclat complex plastic and it is very nice, i highly reckomend for anyone running or planning to run a stripped seat.
The angle of the seat isnt very steep but they are still really nice. Looking forward to the pivotal version of the seat coming out so i can snap one on my Sunday.

I had the padded version and was very comfortable.

2006 We The People Daredevil

I'm looking into buying a 2006 We The People Daredevil off my sister's boyfriend, its pretty damn good quality, mostly stock parts though, what do people think i should offer as a price, if i was paying full price for second hand of it?
and is it worth it? is it a good enough bike?

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i have the front one. loving it, feels just as solid as a 14mm one due to the massive inner axle and female bolts but without the weight.

not sure on the rear one though if thats what your after. all i know is that they are loud, real loud.

i have the front one. loving it, feels just as solid as a 14mm one due to the massive inner axle and female bolts but without the weight.

not sure on the rear one though if thats what your after. all i know is that they are loud, real loud.
Yeah, my mate has the rear one and recomends buying one but asking if anyone else has any critic.

Jack