What nights would you (Sydney) city ride?

What nights would you (Sydney) city ride?

• tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wednesday

• thursday

• friday

• saturday

• sunday

• Total voters

kitakishi

Likes Dirt
Seeing as I opened my big fat mouth about alternate nights I thought I'd post a poll on what nights were preferred.

KK

Rik

logged out
I can ride any night but thursday as well (damn late night shopping), but I have tafe/work early start most mornings, so can't stay out late :(

schwing

Likes Dirt
I'm a gumby but willing to learn.
If my old bones can take it!!
Tuesdays are good for me cause that's my girls netball night.

Craftworks1

Craftworks
Any night is good for me really except for thursday and i got a couple mates who will be able to go if its a tuesday. I haven't been on a city ride with you guys yet so i'm keen to check it out.

Agent Orange

Likes Dirt
hey hey bring it on biatch, I turnyou all into murals....umm yeh i like moday nites, thursday nites and maybe sunday nites..............oh yeh and wednesday nites are good...........

dannyboy

Likes Bikes
weekly rides

As the new boy , how many people on average turn up? It looks like most would go a tues or wed. Why not make it both? Maybe the numbers would not be so high but at least you could get a bit of a session together. With the power of Farkin and the same meeting place it's a possibility? Thoughts?

Dan

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can make any night but Tuesday is my preference.

I still think we should keep it pretty open to change, have it on different nights, just check the forum to find out where and when.

howesy

Squid
a bunch of crazy ass mountain bikers running round with guns that spit out paint at high velocity???? hwy does that sound like it could be incedably funny?

i can do n e night except thursdaydue to late ngiht shopping to, but wednesday night is best for me

howesy

Squid
a bunch of crazy ass mountain bikers running round with guns that spit out paint at high velocity???? hwy does that sound like it could be incedably funny?

i can do n e night except thursdaydue to late ngiht shopping to, but wednesday night is best for me

Dicky

Punter God
I'm in for wednesday nites, thursday is late night shopping as well, sunday i'm at rovers, and saturday night, well, don't think we'll get too many ppls for that.

should i bring the lowrider next week....?
(Carlin, Squid, Naz have seen it, the rest of ya, i'll have photos up in a day or two)

obviously i won't be able to hit up anything, but it'd be pretty funny...

Dicky

Punter God
I'm in for wednesday nites, thursday is late night shopping as well, sunday i'm at rovers, and saturday night, well, don't think we'll get too many ppls for that.

should i bring the lowrider next week....?
(Carlin, Squid, Naz have seen it, the rest of ya, i'll have photos up in a day or two)

obviously i won't be able to hit up anything, but it'd be pretty funny...