What happen to Justin Havukainen

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
Here here!!!!!!!!!

Dude I know your pain, I wish something like that would happen also!:)
Rachael Atherton needs to be kept honest next season.......sorry Juzzo, No hijack intended! LOL :D

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
I heard the lure of the big money in Pigeon Racing was just too good an offer to turn down.
I heards that Rick Boyer dude was hanging up his riding gloves to concentrate on writing books and stuff

Luke_99

Likes Dirt
I thought he was in New Zealand.I was thinking the same thing this week.
i think hes Australian for sure because seen him in the tv show side tracked and chosen line and said he was Australian in the movie.

It just a bit odd how such a good rider and progressive rider can just disappear so quick with out anyone knowing why?

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
It just a bit odd how such a good rider and progressive rider can just disappear so quick with out anyone knowing why?
Aliens infected us, its about time we infected them...

Jusso broke his collar bone in 3 places today, so send him some cash. He is in Manly hospital. Had a roller blading stack on a gum nut.

junior

get out of my grill
everyone got over pushys and took up motocross. then blew up there moto's and now rollerblade and read novels written by rick boyer in their leisure time.

Reubs

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And hey! what happened to Amiel Cavelir (sp)? US giant team?
He changed his name to Jared Rando because he had the shits with people mis-spelling his name. This created a few problems at races when it came time for Jared Rando's run. Who was the real Jared and who was the fake one? Who got to race? They split it in Canberra, "Amiel" Rando was waiting in the bushes just after triple treat but their baton change didnt go so smoothly and team Rando finished off the pace.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
everyone got over pushys and took up motocross. then blew up there moto's and now rollerblade and read novels written by rick boyer in their leisure time.
That is exactly how it happens kids. Don't read while rollerblading.. It's just not cool

Luke_99

Likes Dirt
His having a year off. Still works at the Local Bike Shop. His also riding moto's for KTM I'm fairly sure. Correct me if I'm wrong.
i was talking to jarred Rando at worlds, he said they had to cut down people on the giant team.Kinda sucks to not see ameil riding anymore:(

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
grave dig much? I know

Thought it might be a a bit appropriate, the grave-dig that is because at Awaba State Champs Jusso was riding, and pretty darn quick at that.

kona_kona

Likes Dirt
He can ride for shit to be honest - he's just not into riding worlds anymore.

If he had the motivation or interest he's good enough to make a team, but he's quite happy just kicking back and riding and racing local scenes and enjoying bikes in general.

He spent a lot of time in NZ just enjoying their scene too.

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He would be better if he wasn't still trying to get over drinking a thousand cans of Guinness with me.