What do you want to see more of in DH racecourses?

lindsay

Likes Dirt
Tracks have to flow. For example tamworth and fellcrag did but eildon didn't in a big way. Wide open tracks are still techy but have multiply lines in sections and fast flowing corners that you can apex not a single line that everyone has to ride.

S.

ex offender
lindsay said:
Tracks have to flow. For example tamworth and fellcrag did but eildon didn't in a big way. Wide open tracks are still techy but have multiply lines in sections and fast flowing corners that you can apex not a single line that everyone has to ride.
Uh... you're not Lindsay Klein are ya? (if you are, sorry, I only just worked it out!)

But yeah that's true. Eildon didn't flow much, I agree, but have you ridden Narbethong? I've never found a more flowing track, and nearly all of it is singletrack. I get what you're saying now; line choice would be a bigger factor.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Socket said:
Uh... you're not Lindsay Klein are ya? (if you are, sorry, I only just worked it out!)
Yes,

I wanna see more of Socket eating shit on a DH course !! :wink:

Remember the answer to this question is always gonna be a personal preference kinda thing.

lindsay

Likes Dirt
Single track sections are fun too as long as they're fast and flow. I hate really tight singletrack, it's just not fun to ride.

S.

ex offender
lindsay said:
Single track sections are fun too as long as they're fast and flow. I hate really tight singletrack, it's just not fun to ride.
Ya, that's Narbethong to a T. All fast and flowing.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Socket said:
lindsay said:
Ya, that's Narbethong to a T. All fast and flowing.

Man I gotta go back to Narbethong...