What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
While that is definitely very cool and I'd very much like one wtf happened to Turner? They used to be one of the most coveted in house manufacturing brands ever. Now it just looks like they turn out catalogue frames that have so little in common with their back catalogue they may as well be road bikes. What happened?
Same thing that happened to Gravelburn. Just look at the tumbleweeds in the Yup boys thread.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

iconic

Likes Dirt
Same thing that happened to Gravelburn. Just look at the tumbleweeds in the Yup boys thread.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Yep I think part of getting old :)

I'm having a semi serious look at the Nitrous, didn't realise it was on sale and my dad is currently in USA...

Sent from my RMX2111 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
While that is definitely very cool and I'd very much like one wtf happened to Turner? They used to be one of the most coveted in house manufacturing brands ever. Now it just looks like they turn out catalogue frames that have so little in common with their back catalogue they may as well be road bikes. What happened?

I'd say money...less efforts and more money.

Also old man Turner is a bit of a wierd cunt. One of my chums snapped a Turner frame a while back and as he had owned it from new thought it was worth asking about warranty. Mr T wrote back a very long email, surprisingly long, berating him for abusing the bike and not riding it as designed (if anything the bike was under ridden!) On and On like when the principal looses their shit and just keeps repeating themselves and yelling. It was pretty funny.

Nothing magic about his gear!
With all the birds chasing Trent, the evidence says otherwise.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
In my trawling of the bike sites, this article came up on NSMB and never have I related so much to anything written. Sums up my life perfectly about now

https://nsmb.com/articles/dadcountry/

Mattyp

Cows go boing

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Don't worry too much, in a few years as the kids grow you'll have the opportunity to grow into rad dad territory.
Am I not a rad dad now :(

My Honzo is my Rad Dad bike that goes to the pump track with the young fella - if anything the Prime will get switched out for an eeb at some point

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
How are you not the Aussie distributor for these yet?
Because I don't get discounts on the frames. :p

The others models have strong points but several quirks, but the FM936 is just a ripper bike. Nearly collected enough bits to rebuild mine now.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Looking forward to getting some kms on the Prime tomorrow.
After busting my ribs a couple of weeks ago, a gentle spin from Kalamunda to Pickering Brook for a coffee should do nicely and get 20km back into my legs. Also need to swap wheelsets around as getting rattled around on the Honzo when I'm still sore 2 weeks after an off isn't the best idea.
Plus the Prime is too nice a bike to be hung up in the garage as long as it has been.

PJO

in me vL comy
Seven party laps with the eldest son on stage 1 of the Flow Monster trail at the Clarence MTB park. Then a few more laps of the skills park, my first time getting on the wooden step up box, it was all mental, the thing is easy as.
For those of you that haven't yet made it over for some laps of the new flow trail make sure you do, it is getting a hammering. Overheard someone say that there is a data logger and over the last month it has had about 5000 runs. Not sure whether to believe that but every time I've been there I've seen a couple of dozen different riders doing multiple laps and my family alone has been responsible for at least 50 laps so could be plausible.