What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After all the rain this morning and then busy during the nice sunny afternoon, I finally got out for a ride tonight.
Took the hardtail out and decided to try and do mostly dirt all the way from home up to sky high. Everything was sodden up there.
Made it but one of the little goat tracks I took was super steep and I ended up walking a little bit lol.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
After all the rain this morning and then busy during the nice sunny afternoon, I finally got out for a ride tonight.
Took the hardtail out and decided to try and do mostly dirt all the way from home up to sky high. Everything was sodden up there.
Made it but one of the little goat tracks I took was super steep and I ended up walking a little bit lol.

View attachment 381024
He even mirrored the tyre logos.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Unplanned tarmac ride.

Left the house in the rain (almost never happens) on the promise of a socially distanced social ride.

Arrive at the meeting place ten minutes early. Not a soul to be seen. Leave the meeting place 15 minutes after prearranged time. Still no one.

It's apparently a long established group, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming it's a automatic rain = no ride agreement. Still annoying though.

And because it had only just stopped raining the dirt/clay was too wet to ride that way home. :mad: