What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Spent more time on mine this morning specifically chasing suspension tuning. Was dry and loose and I thought I was really struggling to keep it on track. 7 top 10's on strava with 3 #2's. Suspect trail pace caused traction issues. :rolleyes:

slowmick

38-39"
Spent the afternoon reassembling/repairing the 12 inch bike a mate donated to my 3 year old daughter - with her. Keeping her amused and her fingers out of the pretty blue marine grease proved difficult. Our driveway is now covered in white skid marks and our daughter is sleeping soundly - we'll call that a win.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Loaded up the Mezzer today.

Looks alright, feels pretty good, but will feel better when I have a 29er rim to get the mullet happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Keen to hear your feedback as to how it runs as a mullet. Have toyed with doing this with mine by lowering travel to 150mm, running it in x-low to keep bb down, and running a +1 deg headset so it’s not too slack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Keen to hear your feedback as to how it runs as a mullet. Have toyed with doing this with mine by lowering travel to 150mm, running it in x-low to keep bb down, and running a +1 deg headset so it’s not too slack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have had a pedal up and down the street and I can definitely notice the change in offset (51mm @ 160mm).
I usually ride it with a 170mm 27.5 fork in low, but just dropped it to the X-low setting and it has tidied up the steering feel a bit. Hopefully it is mint with the 29 wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro