What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

NeoNasty

Likes Dirt
Went for a ride, the DSE has decided to cover up my favourite tracks with logs to stop people 'destroying the park'~... so they can burn it in the next few weeks.

*looks at the other locals to SE Melbourne*
You know what unspeakable tracks I'm talking about

I also threw a set of new pedals on after my Saints begin having play in them. The bushing has worn out and the play isn't adjustable.
We'll see how they go I guess. They're a hell of a lot lighter than the Saints.

3383_10206281116168622_6364459261915486948_n.jpg

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Went for a ride, the DSE has decided to cover up my favourite tracks with logs to stop people 'destroying the park'~... so they can burn it in the next few weeks.

*looks at the other locals to SE Melbourne*
You know what unspeakable tracks I'm talking about

I also threw a set of new pedals on after my Saints begin having play in them. The bushing has worn out and the play isn't adjustable.

View attachment 326381
A set of kettle weights would be a hellava lot lighter than the Saints.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Looking great! A Dartmoor hornet I presume?
Yeah. A large Dartmoor Hornet. It's going to have mostly Shimano XT M8000 bits. Brakes, derailleur, 40-11 with 38 up front. X-Fusion Vengeance, Race Face Atlas cranks, 750mm Answer bars and 50mm Kore Repute stem.

Whatever it is, you gotta ride it your way.
Yeah, I know. It's super corny. The plan was originally to de sticker it, but they're all under clear coat.

Nice! Silver silver silver.

Are those 200mm rotors F&R? They look massive.

It looks like it'll be a bunch of fun
Yep. 8 inch front and rear. I'm looking forward to getting out on it that's for sure!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
....I also threw a set of new pedals on after my Saints begin having play in them. The bushing has worn out and the play isn't adjustable.

View attachment 326381
Which wellgos are they?

I just picked up a set of MG2s for the build above. It's hard to beat the wellgos for value that's for sure.

NeoNasty

Likes Dirt
Yeah. A large Dartmoor Hornet. It's going to have mostly Shimano XT M8000 bits. Brakes, derailleur, 40-11 with 38 up front. X-Fusion Vengeance, Race Face Atlas cranks, 750mm Answer bars and 50mm Kore Repute stem.

!
Some build list! That'll be a bunch of fun. All mountain hard tail, I guess it would be called.

They're Wellgo B13something. Grippy as hell on my short ride around the backyard. If was either them of MG1s and i liked the look of these better. I'll report back of there a piece of crap.

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
Fitted a new X01 cassette and XX1 chain on the Spartan, and put my entry in for the Peaks Challenge Gold Coast event in August.

Olie1584

Likes Dirt
Gave it a once over with the socket set and Allen keys and then packed it into my car.

All nice and Ready for a long weekend of camping and riding up at Melrose.

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Just ordered a stem, handlebars, saddle and a few extra bits and bobs. Last things to order are tyres and a dropper... Then I can build it and ride it.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Went for a ride at Smithfield and paid attention to pushing into turns and pumping. Felt amazing! I still feel a bit front heavy on the forward pump though.

Also my fucking seat post keeps dropping due to grease. Grrr.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Put the finishing touches to an old beater for one of my junior crew. He can figure out the seat post length, seems to be such a personal thing...

DSC_000002~3.jpg

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took it for a ride and it threw me off lol.
Damp turn at about 30kph :(
Did this at 44km but still completed my 100km ride, but feeling very 2nd hand now. Beer time for me too :)