What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Struth! What kind of a loose camp are you running? This shamamozzle sounds like an episode of hogan's heros!
Quiet one now. The boy found a camp with a TV, so he's watching cricket. Daughter pinched a bike from three camps up, so she's probably half way to Falls Creek by now. The mother in law is off blowing some old stroke victim she met, and the wife is at the bottom of the Ovens, with pockets full of rocks.

Just me and the dogs, loving the good life.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Quiet one now. The boy found a camp with a TV, so he's watching cricket. Daughter pinched a bike from three camps up, so she's probably half way to Falls Creek by now. The mother in law is off blowing some old stroke victim she met, and the wife is at the bottom of the Ovens, with pockets full of rocks.

Just me and the dogs, loving the good life.
I am assuming the ovens is a notoriously dangerous rock fishing location, like it is up this way?

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
We rode the old Pins and Needles to the new one, then drove to the top and rode Purves and Browns...

kram01

Squid
Took the Christmas present (camber 2016) out for its first ride at the Youies. Should have pulled the plug 1hr early as the last hour involved multiple crashes.

jellylegs

Banned
Took the Christmas present (camber 2016) out for its first ride at the Youies. Should have pulled the plug 1hr early as the last hour involved multiple crashes.
Rider fatigue will make you fall a lot. Which is probably why your last hour was "OFF CAMBER" pun intended.

Crashing the Chrissy Prezzie !!!!

Hope you took the brunt of the falls :llama::llama:

Tackled a hill near my joint that's been taunting me since I started riding again. Way down the leader board but sent it in one go.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Rode out at Buxton this morning.
Arrived to light rain which continued throughout the ride.

Pretty nice riding through all the trees and ferns with nice cool rain on you. Cold, wet fern leaves brushing against your arms as you pass through.
Awesome.

Kept the ground nice and tacky too!

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Stopped at Goulburn on the way back to Sydney yesterday and rode at Mt Grey (I think it was called). Nice trails, long gradual climb up but really flowy, fun narrow single track back down. Loose, sandy and rocky. A local rider was nice enough to let me follow around for a lap.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Rode to Lysterfield and did a full lap in the dark. Time to raid the new tyre stash, the Nobby nics have lost their edges, washing the front wheel out on dogpound descent at night is a pucker up moment

2freeq

Squid
spent the rainy morning setting up a wireless speedo computer thingo but after i tore out my hair and couldnt get it to work i ripped it off and threw it in the corner of the room. :frusty: