What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
Look what just arrived today, 10 days after ordereing from ze Germans!!

pike.jpg

Now just waiting for my new zee RD to arrive, hopefully tomorrow, then on they go!!

Weeeeeeeee!!!

:ghost: :love_heart:

Shoutout to ze Moorey and ze Boom King once again!!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
New narrow wide ring for the bike, built it a year ago on Sunday so treated myself to some bling. Think it looks tasteful, not too flashy but sets it off well.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
picked up a set of Guide RS' for the torrent, and transferred the Guide R's on the hardtail.

i loved the feel of the R's, but the swinglink lever on the RS is even better again.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Love doing a job that should take 5 minutes, but takes 20.... Half ass tools, did the job eventually. Getting the hardtail ready for its big makeover....

20150923_195355-800x450.jpg

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Absently mindedly pulled largish stick out of the new Ardent on the new Anthem this morning - to be greeted with HIIISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... Shit. Quickly turned the wheel so the hole is at the bottom, wiggled it about a bit and hiss stopped immediatly after a brief gurgle as Stans plugged the hole. Rode on as if nothing had happened.

I do love tubeless tyres :hail:

mitchy_

Llama calmer
fitted Guide RS', new dropper post and a 2.4" Short-ayyyyy.

need to drill a hole in my frame so i can convert the dropper to internally routed, the external cable is messy and wants to touch things it shouldn't. black shaft is sexy though.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I do love tubeless tyres :hail:
+1

We rode some hire bikes the other day, with tubes and way too much pressure... they sucked. I let some air out but they still felt ordinary and bouncing off things. Yep, I love tubeless... and the flatlessness is a bonus.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Bought a set of hope "tech enduro" hoops for the reign, pretty rad.

Abit heavy but they should last I hope :)D)

And finally fitted new cranks. Chainline is spot on for those who saw the shenanagins I got up to in the xt thread. XT cranks are gorgeous.

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
New black SDG Circuit Ti saddle fitted on the spitfire in place of the black and yellow version of the same saddle, which didn't colour match the wheels

Fitted some Ikons on the Spartan. Mainly as I had a basically brand new pair in the cupboard. The Super Gravity HD's are too heavy (a 60k ride including 30k on the road into the wind last weekend made up my mind) and my Ardents are pretty knackered.

Also note the insulating tape handlbar grip repair... will sort that shortly

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Changed the shape of my ring. Apparently it makes for a more efficient stroke when ridden hard so here's hoping.